A World of Imperative Change EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS OCTOBER 2012







Hey b2a peepo! Sorry to be such a BORE but it ain't just the northeast as this short video shows. If ya know so much, RESPECT what ya actually don't know & brace yaself for the next storm system comin thru on Wed, 11/7. Isn't it ironic that when ya add those 2 numbers ya get, 18 or 6 + 6 + 6? But WE ain't here for numerology lessons as that ain't gonna get the job done at this point. As I've been tellin y'all for the last few years, WE in that time when YOU are in the KraKKa's last days. His time is up & that's why 9-1-1 happened when it did. There ain't nothin HE can do against Metu Neter aka Mother Nature. Just like you tired of WORKIN for his ass everyday for peanuts, yo SPACE COUSINS is tired of him takin advantage of ya & is like the empire, STRIKIN BLAK! Get with it!


Patrons on foot carrying gas canisters line up for gasoline at a Hess station in the New Dorp section of the Staten Island borough of New York, Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012. Those on foot reported waits up to 40 minutes while motorists lined up for two hours as Staten Islanders fueled up to run their generators and automobiles in the wake of Superstorm Sandy. Photo: Eileen AJ Connelly / AP


This is a message to those KraKKa's who have access to this site. You now have 43 days to decide if ya gonna be NEUTRAL toward anyone outside of ya own FAMILY & just respect peepo on MERIT. As I know that ya can't do it, it is my sworn duty to stand aside as ya peepo get taken outta here like that Blak Ladies half breed children did in staten isalnd a few days ago. Sharmeka Moffit is still in the hospital & I don't know what happened to her. Trayvon & Troy died needlessly, Tawana Brawley never got justice & for that matter, neither did the Central Park 6, Emitt Till or Wayne Williams. I speak on behalf of all of those who SUFFERED their whole lives durin SLAVERY & in the PRISONS of the ameriKKKa's includin the modern day PLANTATION, the corporation. In speakin to that, I also swear upon SELF to make anyone who looks like me & violates that policy, my sworn enemy even if it's about savin THEY CHILDREN! If ya don't know what I'm talkin about, read Destruction of Black Civilization or watch the movie Mandingo.


I'm so glad that THEY love to live near the water. When it's calm, it looks so serene but when a storm of this proportion hits....you already know! To those who don't OVERSTAND where I'm comin from, get a CLUE as I ain't speakin to YOU! Regardless of how ya don't get it, I'm still gonna luv ya but I now have to leave y'all the fuKKK alone bcuz you serve as a DISTRAKKKTION that I can no longer tolerate as in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWR08JK_bGU (look especially at 56:20). Fuck all the FORMALITIES as at this point, it don't make no difference! WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

The email is bennyblacko@yahoo.com & I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) on FB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy