Guess What - I DON'T CARE!






This article here piggy backs off of my last 1 named COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-bogus-drug-war-1/simple-proof-the-governmenthelps-the-drug-trade.html. Did y'all check it out with a KraKKa chiKKK with strange marks on her face in a straight jacket? If not, go to the HOME PAGE & scroll down at this site I've nicknamed b2a. Where will YOU be in 21 days?


Yea, that CD stuff is deep. It puts 1 in a state of DENIAL but I don't care about ya as YOU are NOT more important than the WHOLE of US! When I say US, if ya don't know what I mean, ya shouldn't be readin this as it wouldn't mean YOU! I'm just sittin back now waitin for time to MAKE ya CHANGE & if ya not feelin that, what are ya feelin? I wake up HAPPY knowin that with each day, WE reachin HIS END & there ain't NOTHIN he can do about it. Too many of y'all be feelin GOOD bcuz ya got pieces of silver while I'm countin this bronze but when WE put 'em together, WE eatin GOOD yo! That in & of itself is a TRICK BAG bcuz WE ain't supposed to be puttin nothin together but PEEPO in order to get that food outta the GARDEN & the NATURAL ORDER will make that so! Do YOU care now?


                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o


I don't care about MONEY bcuz ya can't EAT it! In the next dispensation of time, it won't be necessary bcuz it will be for THINGS ya WANT & not NEED! I don't care about COSMETICS bcuz it ain't NATURAL! I don't care for PLASTIC bcuz it clogs the EARTH from followin its right path. Imagine fillin yaself up with PACKAGING instead of what's in it like so many animals CHOKE on. All OTHERS can step to the REAR bcuz to ME, my PEEPO come first! If ya THINK that that's messed up, who do ya see doin otherwise as a peepo? I don't care for CRIMINALS of any stripe as THEY will kill the SPIRIT of the community THEY come from! Though I don't care for RELIGION, I don't disrespect yours anymore bcuz that what may just keep yo silly ass in line. Ask me if I care now?

                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahsFa6AYRaQ


Just a few thoughts; r.i.p alicia keys as she is WAY on that OTHER SIDE now. Her music used to be soulful but now.........it's just straight up WACK as she has a song featurin niKKKi minaj & Maxwell but neither hit the mark. The above song is written well but THEY are always allowed to make somethin REAL so that ya don't get too suspicious. I've been talkin about the libor scandal & since I wrote Just 30 days LEFT, look what I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PbpC0FqS7s&feature=share. This here is a great MIND fuKKK but y'all don't hear me though. Then right after, the BIATCH ex-wife was in a perhaps, a STAGED ACCIDENT. Ya dude, jesse jaXXXon is makin deals & may not even get prison time. WE LIVIN in the TIMES of REVELATIONS & most of y'all still walkin around with a thumb in ya ASS so that you could put it in ya MOUTH & ain't got shit to say anyway! I was on a post on fb today & peepo who have neer been NOWHERE talkin about OLDER MEN & YOUNGER WOMEN & labelled any man over 21 sexxin a younger as PEDOPHILES. WTF? Ya need to TRAVEL & see LIFE for what it REALLY is as OUR PERCEPTION has been shaped by the euro way of thinkin & THEY TIME is UP in 21 days yo! SIRUSLY yo; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn5YTODh6rs?


I started this article in the afternoon & it's after midnite now. The reason why I didn't finish was bcuz my HOMIE, Muzabe called & said let's get a drink. WE did that & he asked me, "what's the purpose of life?" Ya see, my dude is usually a super health nut & for that matter still is but what he means is, "are WE livin just for the sake of livin?" If ya takin life too SIRIUS, are WE really havin fun? What is this SHIT really all about yo? WE on just 21 days left & most peepo that I know ain't worried about 12/21/12 & I ain't either. If ya thinkin doomsday, that's what ya gonna see. Look at what sandy did to ny & nj & for the most part, OUR PEEPO were UNAFFECTED! As I've been sayin for the longest, keep yo mind right, ya spirit clean & do the BEST that ya can for ya PEEPO whenever YOU can wherever YOU at! If ya wanna be a DEVIL, I don't care bcuz to ME, ya don't EXIST! I got some livin to do & so, HOLLA BLAK! Do YOU care?


                          http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/12/nas-we-will-survive.html




Yea WE still here after 3 years plus. Do ya want my book?: http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/hardcover/product-18622900.html. The Blak Smith can be found at bennyblacko@yahoo.com, on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) or in the hood lurkin about lookin like he about to take BLAK the night. 21 days to go & with that, WE at b2a declare, WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy