I can see THRU ya BULLSHIT!!!!






                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frOnT8xSHV0


Yea peepo, how do Y'ALL do? I just luv the above pic bcuz as the days go, I'm seein peepo get antsy & some of US ain't gonna make it with just 26 days left but WE gonna be here still talkin that REAL SHIT! Who knows what the hell is gonna happen in these next few days? Hey, just today, WE had Macho Camacho from east Harlem NY & larry hagman who was famed from i dream of jeannnie & dallas die & look out for another celebrity to kick the bucket by tuesday as DEATH comes in 3's! What y'all up to lately?

                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wEw05-Ef5Q.


So......a lotta shit that I spoke of happened from Just 30 days left & part of that included messy jesse jaXXXon finally admittin that he was waitin for the (s)election SHAM to be over so that he could finally say  that he was under INDICTMENT! In that story, I should have included that since barry left & rahm took over, that the city of chi is OFF the fuKKKin hook with IMPUNITY! Everybody that I know from up there says same & bcuz detroit is slowly bein SHUT DOWN, WE don't hear about it as bad but as THEY say, it's the same SHIT, different day! I'm glad that WE only have 26 days to go bcuz if this SHIT don't change soon, ya gonna see a lot worse than what WE'VE been seein. How do you see it?

                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKeQn3I6Vkw


Too many of y'all nigga's is funny! I guess bcuz of the INTENSITY of the times, that SWEATIN me & what I do equates to gettin yo SHIT off but SHIT to me is like water off of a ducks back! Y'all better talk to them aflack dudes before ya step to me. Anyhoo, in the last few weeks, a whole slew of peeps came out of THEY woodwork only to say, "ain't nothin gonna happen!" If ya really believe that, then why in the hell ya respondin to some KOOK ass nigga spewin a whole bunch of nigga shit? If ya life is that borin, don't ya see tsunami's, earthquakes & other WEIRD PHENOMENA that rarely happens, now happenin FREQUENTLY? As I've already written on all this already, why are ya so afraid?

                 http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-krakka-isgoin-up-in-smoke.html


Just http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU if 10% of what MAY HAPPEN happened? Yea, peepo think that what I'm sayin is that on Dec 22nd, that the birds will chirp, the sun will shine & that every evil soul includin Blak Devils will perish & ALL of OUR PROBLEMS will disappear & that ain't none of my thoughts! I'm talkin about shit that deals with SCIENTISTS & ACTUAL FACTS such as WEATHER, SOLAR FLARES, POLE SHIFTS, EARTHQUAKES, HURRICANES, SINKHOLES, LANDSLIDES, TSUNAMI'S, THUNDER & LIGHTNING, TORNADO'S & VOLCANOES ERUPTING! How come some of Y'ALL can't conceive of ALIENS when in the last 20 years, just about EVERY MOVIE that comes out depicts 'em as EVIL & how THEY wanna eat US? Why all of the u.f.o sightings? Why all of these so called phenomena out of the blue all of a sudden? Shit, if ya believe in HOLY BOOKS, why is it so hard to believe in REVELATIONS? Ain't WE in that day?

                http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/04/canibus-channel-zero.html                       


So in the end, what I do works bcuz if ya get upset enough at me to write & say how full of SHIT I am, that means that I've done my job & done it well! The true mark of a great person is not to coddle yo soft ass but to make ya MOVE so as to INSPIRE ya into good & right ACTION! Anything less is just pandering to ya emotions as ya make another million & wonder why everybody else is so fuKKKed up! Besides, if YOU's a BM & ya ain't upset with the SHYTEM, then somethin is wrong with ya & WE can even take slavery outta that equation. Ya think the japanese became PACIFISTS bcuz they just wanted to? In my estimation, GOD = the SUN/MAN = NATURE & NATURE is against 'em any way ya look at it & if ya mad at that & can't come with a REASON as to why ya differ with my take, then FUCK OFF & if ya on my fb page & don't want me postin in ya group, just remove me! By the way, for those of you who at least RESPECT what I do & therefore had to read this, I apologize & leave y'all with this song to show my gratitude & appreciation. As I will be djaying at the Cosmic Party, look forward to these songs & then some. Yea YOU, WE got 26 days to go & I'm stickin with my story.

                       http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/01/immortal-technique-payback.html.


So......WE ALL WE GOT! That up above is just how the Blak Smith sees it & every once in a while when I speak directly to the HATERS, THEY never respond bcuz most of Y'ALL can't do SHIT but bellyache. I could be a 98 pound weakling & if ya get upset, ya CAN'T DO SHIT to ME as anybody can say anything online. Are ya here to HATE? Perhaps it's deep seated JEALOUSY which y'all mama's should have taught y'all is a VICE like gossip & greed! Some of y'all niggas is gonna be fuKKKed up when NOTHIN & EVERYTHING happens & ya don't know what to do bcuz ya dismiss POSSIBILITIES! Bcuz of a KraKKa that I really respected in William Cooper, I was not in ny bcuz he said that somethin big was gonna go down soon after the year 2000 & I thought it would be y2k. When I was proved WRONG, I still knew somethin was comin & BANG - 9-1-1 & I was vindicated! All of my HATERS had to SHUT the fuKKK up! What's next for nyc? Ayo, to my knowledge, the only Babylon that I know of is in NY on long island yo! WE write without http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/ras-iba-no-apology.html & if ya don't, WE don't hold it against ya! If ya don't have it in ya WILL that these KraKKa's don't get taken outta here by the Supreme GOD = the Prime Creatress, then WAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Can ya see thru my BULLSHIT yet?


the Blak Smith ain't got time to waste & so I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy