KTL Radio "Hurricanes, Halloween & HAARP" ft Azzariah 10/30 by KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO | Blog Talk Radio

KTL Radio "Hurricanes, Halloween & HAARP" ft Azzariah 10/30 by KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO | Blog Talk Radio

If ya can't take a BOMB blowin up yo SPEAKERS do not listen to this as the INFO here is DEVESTATIN! If y'all think that I go in HARD, then ya need to hear this as my BROTHA http://www.azzaziel.com/ gets it in. Man, this dude REVEALS SHIT that I never even heard of so that an 8 year old could process it. Too many peepo are down on blogtalkradio but I luv what THEY doin & so a BIG SHOUT OUT to Blue Pill/Red Pill & all of those out there doin it, puttin in WORK! As this interview is almost 4 hours long, I won't write much & once ya start listenin, ya gonna get HOOKED so check this when ya have time. Look out for tomorrows PERFECT STORM & know that at b2a, WE LUV US some US! 42 days left & with that my BROTHA'S, take it away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy