MOTHER NATURE is now known as SANDY!







Every so often, I gotta do this!

I ain't got SHIT to say on this. THINK for SELF & I'll get BLAK to Y'ALL!

A few days ago, I posted a story on HAARP here at b2a & peepo who NEVER RESPOND 2 any of my posts came at me as if I said that I BELIEVED this video. Did Y'ALL who feel this way even read the above statement? As a PROVIDER of INFO, I put whatever I find INTERESTIN so that Y'ALL can THINK about the FACT that the KraKKa's TIME is UP & if ya don't agree with that, why not dispute that assertion? I HATE doin this as I don't usually explain shit but some of y'all got me TWISTED! Some of y'all out there are advanced but what about those who just got up on this type shit? WE need as many of US as possible at the COSMIC PARTY & so if ya gonna just criticize, save that shit 4 the next event. The point is, this weather system was ILL & THEY time is up. Now........who want it?


Ok, breathe Blak Smith....breathe slow & hold for 10 seconds. Yea right there baby, my neck needs ya massage in the worst way. Hey, while ya at it........oh, didn't see ya peepin there. This is the Blak Smith & what ya saw up above was a lil message that I put out on face book yesterday in response to a post I put up several days ago durin perhaps the worst storm to ever hit nyc. Bcuz even some of OUR supposed best are still REACTIONARY (includin myself at times but I can admit it), WE FAILED to see the only words that I put in that message which is the very 2nd line in this article. I NEVER said that I agreed with the article but those words somehow got in peepo's minds but in order for some of US to get up to snuff, WE gotta learn that haarp & other DEVIL TECHNOLOGY is REAL! fema (katrina), the tsunami & the Haiti Earthquake were all haarp operations & though I'm NOW findin out that this 1 wasn't, I've been tellin y'all for a while to watch out for wacky weather & my all time favorite, ADVERSE WEATHER whether ya LIKE it or NOT! Now let's talk about them aliens.




I've had peepo defriend me for speakin on aliens & if ya don't believe in that, can you explain why a winter storm system struck the ny-nj area on the very same day 2 years in a row in the fall? I guess it's just another 1 of 'em COINKYDINKS again eh? Meanwhile, a lot of y'all out there who deny any OUTER LIFE despite the fact that there are 186 BILLION GALAXIES still BELIEVE in jesus, muhammad & abraham & even if these dudes actually lived, it was so long ago, what can THEY do about these weather systems now? The ALIENS made this storm happen as the ANCESTOR, the honorable Garvey told ya to look for him in the WHIRLWIND right? Go ahead & do ya 5 prayers a day when that ocean water washes over streets & avenues if ya want to. NOTHIN STOPS the FORCES of NATURE so what the fuck you on ya KNEES for? WTH ya doin in church, mosque or in the synagogues of SATAN? WTH?



Despite the fact that millions have been affected, the higher ups in nyc will have the marathon citing that it will BOOST the ECONOMY. Them NIGGAS is on a 1 way path to DESTRUCTION while Joe Blow gets a middle finger stuck in his ass so that he can EAT & this includes KraKKa's who didn't leave THEIR AREAS thinkin that "oh, it's not gonna be that bad!" These were the days that all prophets such as edgar cayce & Noble Drew Ali have been talkin about & if ya look BLAK in this very blog, I've been FINAL WARNIN y'all for YEARS to evacuate the right & left coast along with the mississippi valley but Y'ALL don't HEAR ME though! Damn, about a year & a half ago, when I wanted BIG NUMBERS, I would just trot this article out & just so ya know this ain't a joke, hold THIS: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/04/final-countdown-2012-revisited.html & while ya at it, THIS too: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-whacky-weather-weve-been-havin.html. Do yaself a favor & review how WE do. Ya won't be disappointed!


So what happens when those 3 days with NO ELECTRICITY or daylight happens startin dec 22nd til ya x-mas? More than that, what happens to all of those peepo who can't work bcuz THEY can't possibly go 5 miles bcuz traffic is choked by MOTHER NATURE?: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/nyregion/subways-may-be-shut-for-several-days-after-hurricane-sandy.html. That water that closed these tunnels is SALT WATER which EATS everything in its path & it is not yet known what will happen until those tunnels are dry & parts tested. Without the subways, nyc is a replica of calcutta! The DESTRUCTION has started in earnest & WE don't care how many powerful armies THEY have, THEY can't do SHIT to MOTHER NATURE. The KraKKa has been tried, has been convicted & is now waitin for his sentence. He has been JUDGED & as his time is up in just 49 days, do ya best to stay outta his way! As I've said NOTHIN NEW here, allow this guy to tell ya same.

                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI8ix6AGl_E.

Don't concern SELF with gettin money & all the TRAPPINGS of LIFE as it soon won't matter. I've been tellin y'all for some time that all that is needed in LIFE is FOOD, CLOTHING & SHELTER & these time frames are showin US that! Devise a plan if need be to escape to as these ACTS of GOD aka those WHIRLWINDS will continue. Stay in touch via email at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Stay Alive & know that WE at b2a just LUV US some US & if YOU BLAK, YOU in. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy