Whites Refuse To Help Black Mother Whos Kids Drown Durning Hurricane Sandy



By the time the ramifications of sandy are counted, BILLIONS of dollars will have been lost. Bcuz a lot of y'all ASSUME too much, I'm not gonna write much about this story as the BROTHA said what needed to be said BUT I will address somethin too many of y'all BW don't wanna hear about that I said I wouldn't adress anymore & that's POLYGAMY!


Just like the BROTHA said, there is too much BASHING of the opposite sex goin on & I refuse to indulge anyone in that convo. I myself was once guilty of that dynamic but no longer do I address all BW as the same. Ya see, in OVERSTANDIN the GAME bein played, it would be remiss of me to say that BITCHES ain't SHIT & that NIGGA's is always right. That's some HOMO shit like the greeks who banned their women to the island of lesbos, hence the word LESBIAN! I'm a proud card carryin member but BLAK to the business at hand! Ahem......battle of the Sexes is so played out yo!! As I say this, before TOO MANY of Y'ALL start sayin what YOU will & will NOT do, remember that in the best of days that EVERYTHING wasn't for EVERYBODY & so if YOU know for a FACT that POLYGAMY ain't for ya, KEEP that SHIT to SELF cause I ain't tryin to hear it!


Do y'all see how the murder rate went down in ny after sandy? Lootin takes precedence in times like this & if ya think it's a game, hold this down for size: http://news.yahoo.com/hurricane-sandys-darker-side-looting-other-crime-190000049.html. As well, this MAY happen so read these BUZZWORDS that I put in ALL CAPS when ya talk ya SHIT about how I talk my SHIT!:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/02/14880382-near-freezing-temps-add-to-sandy-misery-potential-noreaster-looms?lite&GT1=43001. The khazar slayor of ny RELUCTANTLY cancelled the marathon while hundreds of thousands have no power or food & his #1 reason of course was the MONEY it would bring. Even the KraKKa's know better but when THEY get pissed is when ya gonna see who THEY ALL REALLY are & just sit back & watch it happen like a movie. Make popcorn on the GAS STOVE bcuz ain't gonna be no electricity. Them aliens gonna make sure of that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3CTzlrvAw


In the initial pic of this SHITUATION, I thought the white guy was a cop sad for her loss. My SISTA's!!!! I appeal to y'all to stop messin with these 2 strand dna havin ass KraKKa's & be with a man who has proven CHARACTER & TRACK RECORD to keep OUR FAMILIES INTACT! WE are the only peepo with 12 strands of dna & if ya don't follow, go RESEARCH what I mean bcuz I can't tell all in a short article! I'm writin books y'all don't buy but "THEY DON'T HEAR ME THOUGH!" There are WAY MORE of Y'ALL & to those of YOU with a GREAT BM, consider the possibilities bcuz while ya SLEEP, SHIT will NEVER be the SAME AGAIN. THEY time is up & this was just a very small example of what's to come. I wonder if the husband knew those peepo his whole life or for a long time. What's the back story of all this? 47 days left!


Fuck what ya heard! This is who THEY are!: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/04/nature-of-threat.html.


By now, y'all know what I do & who I am! E-mail me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff).

Comments

  1. That Brotha brought da TRUF!!! Loved it... and, keep bringin that HARD DRANK...... no chaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it 4 U & U = US! Thanx Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here husband is a jew so-called. HE didn't want the mongrel children. The Black woman wasn't wanted in the community. He knows what his people are getting ready to do and he wants a yid broad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank U 4 ya response Candles! Pls fill US in as U get info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy