Dick Gregory: Race, Comedy, and Justice



The MAN I wish to be like 1 day! As he is the MAN, no need to say much as HE will say it all! Just 11 days to go & remember that WE must keep on LAUGHIN! I can feel it in the air even though THEY messin it up with them chemtrails. Stay on the 1 with b2a & see ya at the Cosmic Party.






The Blak Smith can be kept in touch with at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & at fb I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). My book is still at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. 20% off if ya HURRY in time for the HELLI-DAYS! WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy