I was WRONG......or was I?




Hey b2a! Guess who's BLAK with plenty of egg on his face? It's that BLAK DUDE who be yellin HOLLA BLAK at ya & though it's COLD today, it's CLEAR as EVER! Yea, WE still here doin what WE doin & I'm so glad that the ELECTRICTY didn't shut down. Despite gettin clowned left & right,
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1phe6Pe3djY. With that said, the Blak Smith would just luv to APOLOGIZE to all of Y'ALL out there who read this very blog & THOUGHT that I was sayin that the WORLD was about to END! If ya like most BLAK PEEPO & THINK that apologies are a sign of weakness then let my SIS tell ya better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHhW-ANHgI.


So....here WE are at Dec 22nd & NOTHIN MUCH as far as the naked eye can see happened. As far as WE know, no ALIENS named the Pleidians landed, no n.w.o KraKKa's died, OUR FOOD is still CRAP & the WEATHER is still bein MODIFIED! Hmmmmmm........excuse me but - where can ANY of Y'ALL show me where I sad that this world would end? My name ain't no UGLY ASS harold camping nor am I fatalistiKKK david KKKoresh or at jamestown. What's really HOOD yo? Listen to the very 1st words in this song & COME AGAIN yo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MewaVljKzSk.


I'm gonna go BLAK to teachin mode now. I DARE ANY of Y'ALL askin me what happened to show me where I ever said the WORLD would end. I apologize to those of Y'ALL who respect the SPIRIT of what I say as opposed to bein LITERAL to the point of perfeKtion. As I already said on fb yesterday, I DARE ANY of Y'ALL to find where I said any of that & if ya do, ya get a free e-book & I just don't be givin my shit away like that!: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/ebook/product-18623167.html. Again, what I have extensively said was that the KraKKa's TIME is UP & if ya THINK that his SHIT is crumblin, watch how fast it actually WEARS OUT in NO TIME! WTF, do ya think he's gonna have 1 of his long haired DOGS come out in the middle of a boxin match to tell y'all how many rounds are left so that ya know how much TIME WE have? Take yo ass BLAK to WORK at that j.o.b ya HATE niKKKa!

I remember BLAK in 1999 when y2k was SUPPOSED to be it & when it didn't happen, I told peepo that either nyc, the city of chi or l.a would get hit with a DISASTER & when it didn't happen, I got CLOWNED & took it all in with a grain of salt. I got my info from William Cooper from Behold a Pale Horse & got outta nyc & though I was 21 months late, BOOM, 9-1-1 & EVERYBODY STFU FAST! Remember, them hysock niKKKa's pretty much STOLE the WEALTH of Kemet away & STORED it all away in the vatiKKKan holdin onto a lotta the SECRETS. This gregorian calendar has it so that WE don't really know what time it is. For all WE know, 12/21 may be in january or february or.............what would ya do then when ya least expect it?

Hi Hater



I can dig the criticism. I can deal with the witticism. Allow me to rhyme now & let the rythm hit 'em!
Thru all that though, ya MUST RESPECT ME & I will PROTECT the - INTEREST RATES which are on the CLIFF of FINACIAL. The KILLIN FIELDS of ct I find quite SUBSTANTIAL - ENOUGH bcuz niKKKa's ony control GUNS! The only niKKKa's criticizin is the 1's that woud RUN!

It always amazes me that most of the peepo who chime in with OPINIONS are the peepo who NEVA have ANYTHING to say when I do come CORRECT! Some niKKKa's don't see the WORDS MAY HAPPEN, ALLEGEDLY, I HEARD, SOME SAY & just wanna ascribe 1 to LITERAL LANGUAGE with no LEEWAY. There is the WORD & then there is the SPIRIT of the WORD & that is no excuse of the LAW! I can be WRONG but I use my SPIRIT & INTUITION as everything cannot be PROVEN with FACTS! WE all know that Chris Lighty didn't kill himself but who judges that? If ya SHIT is TIGHT, I'll give ANYBODY with somethin worth sayin the opportunity to say what they wanna. This is why I BLOG to give OPINIONS of mine & OTHERS who have been on the mark before. I THOUGHT that WE would have 3 days of DARKNESS startin today & I was MORE fuKKKed up that it didn't happen than YOU were. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So WTF is the Blak Smith talkin about now? What I'm sayin is that the Cosmic Party did happen. This party was in ya CONCIOUSNESS & on the 25th or what some of Y'ALL refer to as jesus's bornday, SOME of US will culminate in the 5th Dimension which is a METAPHYSICAL DYNAMIC bar none. I've already swam in the WHIRLWINDS that my ANCESTORS told me to look out for! A lotta my peepo is FEELIN ME bcuz THEY FEELIN THAT there & if ya lookin for OVERNITE SOLUTIONS thinkin it was gonna CHANGE at a FINGER SNAP, GTFOH & this apology wasn't meant for YOU! Most of my REAL PEEPO told me NOT to apologize & bein that I didn't listen, I apologize to 'em again! THEY LOVE ME so MUCH that THEY will OVERSTAND. In the annals of TIME, YEARS are SECONDS & so what makes ya THINK that it's gonna get COOL just like that? This APOLOGY is for all of my A-Alikes who B-Alike bcuz WE C-ALIKE! Like I said on my last post, the rest of ya can go EAT a bag o' DICKS! The Blak Smith has spoken & if Y'ALL piss Me off enuff, I'm gonna start a NEW COUNTDOWN til http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrCoh9sQ28k.


The Blak Smith is at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy