RBG | Drop Squad, The Film



Yesterday somebody asked, "what would ya want peepo to you remember about ya after ya gone?" I told him that I wanted peepo to remember that I cared about my PEEPO! WE now at SWEET 16 days left & I'm already on the OTHER SIDE feelin the BLISS!! How YOU feelin? With not much else to say, HOLLA BLAK!










I'm almost at the editin process of my new book comin out soon, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die.  Support the cause by buyin my 1st book & the link is here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. My e-mail address is bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on FB, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smith). WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Comments

  1. ASE my Bratha King!! this movie represents a variety of situations and issues when, it comes to communication for the use of educate to liberate amongst our people. If I were apart of the drop squad I would dig all the way down to the root of the problem that causes a person to be disconnected from tha original self, and force them to confront them and deal with them so they no longer so they are no longer shamed or uncomfortable in their own skin( self hate). What needs to be remove out of other people's minds is, that 6 selfish thinking of selfishness/ selflessness, that drives 1 into thinking that they only have some self to worry about. We are all responsible for 1 another's liberation and death whether we like it or not, when I great ansisters came over here thay didn't come over here 1 by 1 they came over here in whole group's, and were murdered and slaughtered in whole group's, raped and impregnated and whole group's and so forth. Our enemies has taught us to only be responsible for self as a war tactic to separate, disable and destroy us spiritually and mentally individually. I always truly appreciate your blood love My Bratha BlAck its what keep Tha real Blood Sistah Queens up in at it;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RBG has said a mouthful & W at b2a are ALWAYS GRATEFUL 4 the LUV! Thank U & spread the WORD & stay up with US!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist