Sacred knowledge of vibration & the power of Hueman Emotions/18 days left!




Ok Y'ALL, this pretty much sums up what I've been tryin to tell Y'ALL since the last 2 years! If ya doin the REAL WORK, ya have NOTHIN to WORRY about & as I can't explain it as well as these peepo do, I will allow THEM to do so. My STUDIES have led me to EXACTLY what's bein said in this film & in earnest, for me, it really starts at the 19 minute mark. Now that doesn't mean that the 1st 19 minutes are not good but it gets REAL after that time to those of Y'ALL who are concerned with what is to be if ya even concerned with OUR FUTURE at all. Look at this very carefully as it doesn't waste a word & a big big SHOUT OUT to my dude Gregory A Powell aka the GAP MAN! As he sent this to me, he deserves the credit as much as ANY of ya who send the REALEST SHIT. With that, WE got 18 days left & stay up bcuz peepo are gonna be droppin like flies HOMIES & HOMETTES! Will ya be attendin the Cosmic Party with US? WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for all that you do brother. Keep keeping us in the know of things. Peace and love. - Divine Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx DB & keep spreadin the word! WE now have 17 days left & so HOLD ON & BE STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We luv u Blak!!! Keep puttin it out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE LUV U BLAK! WE almost at SWEET 16 now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CB is on the CASE! I couldn't say it any BETTA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy