The HOME STRETCH!



WOW! I keep not tryin to talk about these next 5 days LEFT but THEY keep DRAGGIN me in yo! WTF? Some niKKKa killed 28 up in ct & BW on fb is killin me with those "those POOR BABIES & I wonder how THEY MAMA's are FEELIN" shit Y'ALL need to MISS ME with! As my Mama is a BW & I just luv Y'ALL so, I OVERSTAND that the ULTIMATE HUE-WOMAN-ITY is comin outta ya, but if ya don't know by now, that mothafuKKKin KraKKa has CONCEDED & wishes to distraKKKt US in his LAST DAYS! As I SWORE I would stop talkin about this, I'm gonna make this SHORT!


In previous articles, I've told y'all that as the 21st approaches, there would be more & more deaths. Y'all gotta know that as much as I can't stand KraKKa's, them niKKKa's y'all think are RICH are just middle class middle men who hate the fact that THEY can't be on VACATION like the REAL BOSSES gettin head in the middle of the day in some BOARD ROOM somwhere. Nah, THEY gotta deal with y'all niKKKa's & instead of HATIN THEM, THEY hate US while THEY drive THEIR benzes & beamers that are LEASED! This is an apt description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4QgdILysB4. The point I'm tryin to make is that THEM niKKKa's have no STAKE in this n.w.o shit either! So 28 peepo die in white bred small town usa right before 12/21/12 after same almost happend just a day before in oregon. Ayo, all kinda BP & niggas die in the HOOD every day for NOTHIN & y'all care about KraKKa's that can't stand the sight of ya? GTFOH!

I just saw a movie named http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4QgdILysB4 & though it was an excellent flick, it still shows how siKKK as a peepo WE really are! WE are sufferin from PTSS or http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/#!/2012/10/dr-joy-leary-post-traumatic-slave.html. The BW holds the KEY & she better know that her sorrow for all LIFE is what's gonna HOLD US BACK if she believes that her DUTY is keepin these DEVILS alive! Baby DEVILS grow up to be ADULT DEVILS & no BM worth his salt would ask ya to do anything NOT in yo NATURE so just know that when the time comes..........

As I always say, IDK what's gonna happen so don't ask me. The reason I BELIEVE that this all went down NOW & why more of this will be happenin is bcuz of this: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gun-control-debate-erupts-twitter-195914529.html. What's yo plan? I've been tellin y'all that there will be METEOR SHOWERS & all kinda COSMIC ACTIVITY & there MAY BE 3 days of no SUN or ELECTRICTY & this may be all of the distraKKKtion that THEY want from all NOT in the KNOW so that ya focus ya energy on this CRAP while THEY make MOVES behind the scenes, enactin LEGISLATION & SHIT! Then....THEY trot out ya favorite MULATTO & his UGLY ASS WIFE & too many of Y'ALL is sooo in love with 'em that ya NAUSEATE me! If not, what else? As far as I'm concerned, this is all SMOKE & MIRRORS & the stakes are so high, THEY gotta do it to lil taylor & chloe so that WE all know that this shit is ON & POPPIN & that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4uPqj1g39I. IDGAF what ya think about me, get yoself READY by FLEXXIN, STRETCHIN& if not, ya still got 5 days left! You in the HOME STRETCH with me HOMIE!


It's too late to buy my book so wait til after the 21st. Just finished with Boom bye bye Hip Hop will Neva die & will be sendin it to the editor any day now. Get with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com OR on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WARRRRRRRRR & may all of those KraKKa's REST in PISS like THEY made so many of US do for too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Comments

  1. Interesting. Hard to read, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KILLING IN AMERICA

    “I am aware of the disparities of justice and evil. What pains me the most is not the attention given to white Americans' pain and alarm over the killings in Connecticut, but in the deep merge with violence that is integral to American culture. The tendency to face deep dark problems by readjusting regulations and establishing 'new' gun laws pretends to 'fix' what is wrong, but doesn't. The United States is full of and dominated by fears, and fearful people full of fears are dangerous. They give birth to killers. It is natural law.

    I looked at the faces of some of the young children killed in Connecticut, and I see Iraqi mothers holding the shredded bodies of their children and loved ones killed by our aggression. I see the deception employed to obtain Hawaii from its people, and the deep pain that has not been erased from the soul of her people. I see the carnage left in the wake of our passing through El Salvador. I see our betrayal of Saddam Hussein, Sitting Bull, Geronimo, Bobby Seale, and others fighting against the US government’s aggression against their people. I see the aftermath of violence a lone train car full of guns and ammunition found outside of a poor Black neighborhood in Los Angeles, California, short decades ago, left across the United States of America and south into Mexico.

    I see whole city blocks in Baghdad leveled by our propensity to kill and take. I see the carnage from American policies that developed the drug trade in Afghanistan, and I see the terror brought into the families killed by our bombs in other countries! All of it tears into my bones and grieves me looking into the faces of these precious, and innocent white children who could have changed the world, and the perspective of so violent a culture as ours.” - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. At DW, WE got 2 days left. I BELIEVE that KARMA is a BITCH as peepo should reap what they've sewn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy