django review

http://apps.attainresponse.com/home/americanlinear@comf5.com/umg+test+/



Yea, I'm reviewin this movie in this clip & as I had so much to say, I ain't gonna write much. This flick, django unchained should be watched, critiqued & thought about but as I said on an fb post a few days ago, WE CANNOT afford to be distraKKKted! My SISTA, Sabrina interviews me & WE give thanx & props to the good peepo at the Unmitigated Gall who LUV US some US!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noFwrMOF2lI


As so much has already been said about this flick, I don't wanna seem like I approve of it. As the times WE are livin in, it proves very very INTERESTIN & for those of y'all who have yet to see it, watch it as soon as ya can so that the convo's WE ain't havin can HAPPEN! As well, if I'm gonna BIG UP this movie, WE gotta BIG UP Hidden Colors, the TRIUMPH of MELANIN! Shout out to my dude TJ 3rd Eye for bein a sarcastic mothafuKKKa but I like peepo that hold my feet to the fire. Despite his quips, WE are NOW in the 5th Dimension & for all of y'all who THOUGHT that CHANGE would happen overnite, go BLAK to SLEEP! Or get with my peepo at www.theunmitigatedgall.com. Til Part IV of Money, WHAT is it good for, this is the Blak Smith lettin y'all know that MELANIN will TRIUMPH in............................


The Blak Smith is at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb as Blak Smith (Bak Smiff). HOLLA BLAK!!

Comments

  1. Peace Blak & Fam....Bro Keep Holdin it down!!! cuz we Rizin. One Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U got that RIGHT SIS! Will do with yo help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL I AINT GONNA MESS AROUND, I WILL TAKE A TREK TO MY LOCAL CINEMA JUST TO HAVE CONVO WITH YOU ON THIS SUBJECT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace to the God Blak Smith !
    I like the movie as it shows blacks overcoming adversity during a time in history when the original people were doing bad!!!

    Shane Stewart BKA Allah Supreme P.E.A.C.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Django was a great movie and from my point of view its the first main stream movie that gave a slave or free Black man of that era any power. The movies I have seen usually portray a Black slave as someone powerless and to feel sorry for that person. In Django we see a Slave not only have power but fight back and win. I also like many of the subtle messages in the movie such as a bust of Nefertiti in Masta's house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At Nate, I feel same & thanx 4 checkin US!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy