Paul Mooney: It's the End of the World! - He had his OWN COUNTDOWN!!



Rememba when I was sayin this when I had my 2012 Countdown? Well, here WE are 30 days after that Final Countdown & some of y'all thought I meant that the WORLD was OVER & WE now see that it ain't. Well, today is MLK Day & this is the type of REVOLUTION that I'm talkin about. Too many of y'all out there is still worried about POLITICAL CORRECTNESS & I ain't!


"Yo Blak Smith, what ya all uptight about now?' At no 1 I answer. This is why today, I got Paul Mooney goin in on what he means the end of the world is. With that, take it away Mr. Funny Man. WE still at WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy