the Conditioning for the CONDITIONS



http://apps.attainresponse.com/home/americanlinear@comf5.com/umg+test+/. When clickin on this link, go to the video entitled, Conditions of the Conditions & see where WE comin from!


I swore up & down that I would no longer do articles on Blak relationships but lately, I see that I have to bcuz peepo keep pullin me in that direction. I was on a post in a group on fb & a lot of BW have differed with me & Doc Phil Valentine about how OUR more learned SISTA's are becomin maculinized bcuz of learnin on a high scholarly level (phd & masters level) without sayin that the VERY SHYSTEM WE in makes this all POSSIBLE! As much as I luv Doc, I don't AGREE with EVERYTHING he says but in this case I do & as well, I've heard Dr. Jewell Pookrum & a few other BW say somethin to a similar effect though it was long ago & I can't find those references. Then to defend SELF, some of these BW are callin me out my name & questionin my way of thinkin as if it INVALIDATES what I'm sayin. C'mon now........that shit is played out & as long as I speak MY TRUTH, I don't wanna hear ya emotin & that includes y'all MANGINA's too! Peepo are constantly deletin me & that's coo but why would ya question my intelligence when you are disagreein? Stick to the point! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmNqepiMFSg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRLbzxz_3Y.

Doc said a lotta stuff that y'all ain't put in that post & just know that when YOU refer to OUR collective OURSTORY & ya start only from SLAVERY, YOU have taken 1/1000th of OURSTORY & validated OUR TIME since 1492. This time has been considered CE aka the COMMON ERA & as OURSTORY is MILLIONS of YEARS old, how dare ya? Did y'all ever hear about BW bein in the Mystery Schools? Nah, they had to teach what they had to teach to the many CHILDREN they had (for the most part from OLDER MEN) & I'm not sayin that all BW are supposed to be havin 10+ CHILDREN with dudes 50+ years older than 'em! TIMES change RELATIONSHIPS so what WE know NOW & what was THEN is way DIFFERENT! I ain't tryin to go BLAK to every change just like I ain't tryin to change EVERYTHING! Again, the very SHYSTEM ya don't seem to wanna let go dictates that ya can't have a lotta kids bcuz WE don't have the MONEY to SUTAIN those big families that WE used to have just 50 - 60 years ago! Most of y'all grandmas & grandpas had families with 12 siblings & BETTER. Though WE are still on a positive BIRTHRATE, the many premature deaths of the BM has almost ZEROED US OUT! I always ASK how do WE remedy these numerical disparities? Y'all need to find out about the many Candace's, Sheba's, Cleopatra's & how THEY got their KNOWLEDGE! My only contention is that ya remain RESPECTFUL so as to allow the convo to continue so that WE can ALL LEARN! How else should it be? If ya got better, HOLLA BLAK & lemme know how!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgQQBevFZhA.

I didn't even plan on talkin about polygyny OR submitting in this show but when speakin on OUR PECULIAR SITUATION, WE must go there. My SISTA, Sabrina asks the right questions & asks some of Y'ALL SISTA's those questions so go in & please listen without prejudice. As long as there are BM & BW, WE are goin NOWHERE FAST without each other so stop all that talk about BM not talkin about y'all as long as WE are RESPECTFUL. I'm talkin DIRECTLY to ALL of US as I'm concerned about US! I'll put ANYBODY's rebuttal on my blog even if I disagreee with it 100% as long as it's BENEFICIAL for peepo to know so don't go actin like I want Y'ALL to just SHUT UP & LISTEN! WE ALL got somethin to say! Let's PROVE to OURSELVES that WE can discuss OUR DIFFERENCES without name callin or SHOUTIN over each other. Can WE do that? This time, I say PEEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ouhffxp10Y.

What, Y'ALL thinkin that the 5th Dimension was gonna be all hugs, smiles & good tidings to ya fellow MAN? Nah, WE just in the beginnin of that GREAT TRANSFORMATION! WE get it in BUCKWILD STYLE up in here so GET USED to IT! My book, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die is on deck so look out for that! I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me is on sale here at  http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html or for direct sale, hit me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). If ya don't know how to argue without ya emotions, DO NOT FRIEND ME as I will hurt ya feelings over & over with my IDGAF attitude. Back to WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy