The bullet proof Rabbit & More!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of_oOrRAd8o


Ayo, I DARE ya to watch the last post I put on this blog & the name (for ya LAZY ASSES) is Rabbit Proof Fence! The movie is about 3 half caste (bi-racial) children taken away from their homes in the far reaches of colonial Australia. The reason that THEY were taken was bcuz THEY had white-blood & could thus be CHRISTIANIZED & CIVILIZED in the process. Anyway, I DARE anyone readin this to tell me that WE are SUPPOSED to UNITE in BROTHERHOOD with krakka's blah blah blah! After that, also note that the setting is 1931, when KraKKa's decided that THEY would stop bombin each other between world war's I & II. Right now, with EVERYTHING goin on with rumors, wars. more rumors, more war & more rumors of more wars, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyGDWdikGmU? WE SURVIVIN in a ROGUE STATE & hope ya vibratory rate has gone up to match the INTENSITY of it all. Right now, my LIFE is 1 big FLASH POINT! Let's get it!



So I OVERTSAND that your GOVERNMENT will soon be flyin drones over peepo who were BORN & RAISED & LIVIN in what is now known as the usa. What kinda mess is that? I can't for the LIFE of ME figure how those of you who absolutely ADORE soetero, love his policies.....????? The usa is assistin in Mali & WE already dropped the REALEST SHIT ever here at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-west-intervention-in-mali.html not very long ago! Have THEY stopped WARRIN over there OR has the media BLAKKED it out so that WE can all go back to payin TOO MUCH for GAS while THEY extract G.O.D aka Gold, Oil & Diamonds outta there? What was up with that plane that got grounded in turkey leavin Ghana for Dubai? What about all the SHIT that north korea is doin to antagonize the us?: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/26/world/asia/north-korea-turns-its-ire-on-south-korea.html?_r=0. As the us spreads itself THIN & other countries are on the come up, WAIT it out & be who & what WE supposed to be! That's the BEST I can do for now.

I'm gonna come closer to home now & address somethin I hardly ever get into & that's the streets, crime & poverty in the Blak Community in the us. As such is the case, I must bring up the city of chi & why it's so off the hook. Just a few weeks ago, I was at a resteraunt & met a BROTHA from there. When I asked him why it was so bad there lately, he told me that all of the PROJECTS were knocked down & those who previously lived in 'em, were given VOUCHERS to live in better neighborhoods around peepo who had just a lil more. These former PROJECTIANS were loosed on the city after former us chief of staff, rahm emanuel was given the reigns of mayor in our fair windy city. Now get this, not ALL but TOO MANY of those killed after emanuel got back to soetero's city were tied to soetero & rev wright who I NEVER trusted anyway bcuz I just didn't. Check this SHIT out & tell me I'm CRAZY!: http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/trinity-church-members-reveal-obama-shocker/. I personally don't gotta fuKKK to give when it comes to soetero, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs. Stop sayin that I don't like this dude & I'm out to get him. To finish off this segment, I think that this was a RITUAL KILLIN: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/04/chicago-police-still-looking-for-shooter-in-girl-slaying-urge-people-to-report/.









As WE all have bigger fish to fry, I'm again gonna talk about relationships. By now, those of US not sleepin under a rock already know about the young girl who was TASED in a downtown Atlanta mall just a few days ago. Look for atlanta mall tasing in google if ya ain't seen it yet. She could be defined as a HOOD DWELLA & as I don't know her, I can't say what type of person she was but I think that the BROTHA who hit her, showed plenty of RESTRAINT before doin so. I think that the SECURITY GUARD & the UPPER CUT BUS DRIVER should TEAM UP & open a SECURITY FIRM agaisnt ROGUE Blak Peepo who give US ALL a bad name! Ok, fuKKK that, what I really wanna get to is how HOSTILE TOO MANY BW can be at times especially in these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAey9ztGNHo. Before YOU get offended, I didn't say ALL so don't for a moment think that I said ALL BW! But...........when I was in guam, I met a korean lady with a THICK ACCENT & when she flirted, I flirted back HARD! She asked where my wife was & proceeded to SYMPATHIZE with Me, sayin in very clear ENGLISH that she knew that AA BW's were TOO STRONG! She floored me with that as she made it seem like she had said that often & no 1 had ever checked her for it bcuz she was RIGHT!

So SISTA's......are Y'ALL checkin yaselves before ya WRECK yaselves? Now, don't start writin me about how YOU ain't that way & all bcuz ya know some BW who is just OUTTA CONTROL with how she is & can't NOBODY tell her SHIT bcuz she know it all if it AIN'T YOU! It could be yo Mama, yo Auntie, yo Sista, Cousin, etc etc! I am now around a lotta quality dudes who as far as I know are MIDDLE of the ROAD & this seems to be the GENERAL CONSENSUS amongst US & in this case scenario, WE AIN'T TALKIN about chicks that get TASED by strangers for cuttin up in public! I'm talkin regualar, workin class BW who WE would THINK, know better after a certain age. REAL MEN ain't havin yo SHIT! WE want LADIES & not yo HOOD SHIT! WE are all FLAWED & this doesn't give the FELLAS excuses to mess up either. WE all gotta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyrBMpQrbT8. Fukkk what ya HEARD, WE ain't goin NOWHERE without each other. Stick by OUR SIDE yo! I'll NEVER EVER say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99iG4HoO1c.


Blak Smith keeps GETTIN in 'em! That KraKKa is still that GIANT that WE have to DEFEAT but defeat it, WE WILL! He's in a COMA bcuz his peepo won't REPRODUCE! Forward progress has been made & I will be manifestin copies of I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me. As well, my new joint, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die will also soon be available. If ya want both, substantial SAVING DEALS can be made. Get in touch with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy