Base Resonant Freqency


(the PORTAL to ya NEW LIFE in apt 5D)


This is where WE at as a BLAK PEEPO & today, I'm gonna go INSIDE with Y'ALL & hope that WE can all take this ride. I promise that I'll keep it short. That title up top was described to me by my main dude named Shaheed. He came by the crib last nite talkin about how the Base Resonant Frequency as measured by Nikola Tesla & then some dude named schumann, affects US & who WE are. To those of ya who need a lil more insight, this is on the CELLULAR LEVEL! Of course when ya look it up, it says a whole lotta high falutin language that sounds all complex but it simply means that ya DNA has been AWAKENED, NEVER to fall ASLEEP AGAIN! If ya can't feel it, it wasn't for YOU to get yet! Those BIG WORDS THEY usin is to TRICK US into THINKIN that WE can't grasp concepts that require LAYERED THINKIN in the ABSTRACT bcuz "I barely graduated from high school!" In the last 6 months, haven't  WE SEEN enough SHIT that NEVA happened before is happenin a lot now & that the krakka is gettin left with FEELINS of "OH SHIT, what NOW?!" The movie Hidden Colors II told US that MELANIN is TRIUMPHING! As ALL Blak Peepo have ABUNDANT MELANIN, stop sayin that I'm gettin DEEP! It's WAY MORE than PIGMENTATION! Ain't no such thing as DEEP when ya know how to SWIM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbQKs_Ekz4




So ya see, by allowin myself to go INSIDE myself, it opens up somethin in ya spirit, psyche & please learn HOW to use ya INTUITION! Facts cannot explain ALL! I don't know WHO ya hang around lately but things are just startin to HEAT UP! What do THEY have ya THINKIN? As WE bring ya current breakin news, WE been tellin Y'ALL about all of the events & what I THINK it means to US as a peepo. Other than Kimani Grey's FAMILY & close circle of FRIENDS who are sometimes BETTER to YOU than ya FAMILY, I say take that FRUSTRATION out on ya j.o.b & don't go to any PROTESTS, sign any PETITIONS, fight for NEW LAWS, APPEAL to the d.o.j, DEBATE conservatives, PRAY, DEMAND REPARATIONS or any ACTION that continually goes under the ASSUMPTION that krakka's give a FUCK about US as a WHOLE! I say WE take ACTION as NONACTION is ACTION! I've said it before & I'm gonna say it again; WE CAN SHOOT the SHOT HEARD AROUND the WORLD by doin a WORLDWIDE WORK STRIKE & for 1 SOLID DAY, doin BUSINESS just amongst OURSELVES! No MARCHIN, BOYCOTTIN, LECTURIN, COMPLAININ or any of that! No one entertains, carries any packages or waters plants. No ceo's or mailmen goin to work, NOBODY! When enough peepo get on board, WE can advertise here on this blog & on whaever way ya get ya message out. This would even go out to those NAGA's that  LUV THEIR JOBS! Just Blak Folk in Shaker Heights doin biz with THEY PEEPO in Papua New Guinea. From Montego Bay to Rio De Janeiro, from Arusha to Nova Scotia, WE gotta get it in! Ain't ya tired of these kinda sentiments?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5wOM0p7H74

So what of this Base Resonant Frequency I speak of? It's a GOOD THING for US! The way the aforementioned Shaheed explained it, what it means is that as a peepo, the krakka knows his time is up. He gave me a chart that says that OUR KEY RESONANCE which measures OUR POTENTIAL of GREATNESS has been goin up since the 50's & how that all resulted in the civil rights era. It kept risin in the 60's & stagnated in the 70's when WE THOUGHT that INTEGRATION was the move! It then started risin again in the late 70's & at present is SHOOTIN thru the ROOF! This is what y'all need to know & I actually FEEL the EFECTS of it bcuz I'm not concentration so much on money. It won't matter SOON anyway but as Black Thought said, "fuck gettin money for real, GET FREEDOM!"* I'm bustin my ass to get those REWARDS of a LIFE not of WANT! Everybody has a ROLE to PLAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOkIc5JAZ3A


So where are YOU headed? I heard of a recent suicide & I HATE to hear YOUNG PEEPO doin this to themselves! I have to take some of the RESPONSIBILITY PERSONALLY & here's why; WE HAVE TO take it as OUR CHILDREN FEEL that THEY CAN'T COME to US! As well, I was at a Talent Show yesterday & it felt GREAT to be around a whole bunch of TALENTED YOUNG PEEPO who weren't actin a FOOL! There were performances up to age 25 & it was OUTSTANDING to see. BLAK PEEPO are GODS yo! The event was named the Atlanta All Stars Project & to see what I'm harpin on, check here: http://www.atlallstars.org/wp/. WE here at b2a wanna BUILD US up & this is why ya rarely ever see me goin in on someone even though at times, I could! As I & OTHERS have observed, OUR TIME is HERE & don't be expectin ANY of ya so called LEADERS to tell ya that! If THEY in the MEDIA, it's almost guarenteed that THEY'VE been COMPROMISED! The title of this article stands on it's own & before I do more research, do some on ya own & let US know what ya find! TOO MANY of US are sufferin from PTSS & threfore this as well: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/11/cognitive-disonance.html. My Big Brotha wants me to research & get BLAK to US about what LAWS were enacted as this chart FLUCTUATED til about the 50's & took off in the early 2000's & is shootin thru the roof at a CRAZY RATE as you read! SINKHOLES are PORTALS! Did ya see that krakka get SUCKED in in fl a few weeks ago? Trayvon was VINDICATED but for me to feel satisfied, WE need 1,000 more. DC had 1 recently. Before ya go, know that YOU can look up WATEVA but when it comes to the REALEST of the REAL, do this INSIDE;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W9r91z_kGQ. YEAH!


* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EytWA2eJO_E

How ya feelin after that display of writin? Ya still ain't get my book yet? Yea, I know, ya gonna contact me really soon at bennyblacko@yahoo.com. Oh, ya don't do the e-mail thing much but at fb, I'm at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). What's that, he's doin twitter at https://twitter.com/BlakSmith2? WOW, this dude is EVERYWHERE! Bet he wants US to LIVE LONG! Bet he's CREEPY! Bet he says HOLLA BLAK before he goes & then, WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist