Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjvPOBvd9A&feature=youtu.be

Hey BW, that up top right there is ya COMPETITION! I humbly ask, as a peepo, how are WE doin out there? Too many of OUR SISTA's ain't HAPPY! Why not? I keep tryin to NOT talk about RELATIONSHIPS but it keeps comin up. My SISTA, Mia Miata hasn't gotten back to me with her REBUTTAL to my article counterin what I said yet & so: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/#!/2013/03/black-love-vs-blak-smith-part-iii.html. I absolutely LUV BW but are BW just usa Afrikan ameriKKKans? Isn't Brazil ameriKKKa as in South ameriKKKa? If they acknowledge THEY SELF as Afrikan & they live in (south) ameriKKKa, couldn't they ALSO be included as Afrikan ameriKKKans just as well as our caribbean peepo? So let me see..........isn't ameriKKKa EVERYTHING in this hemisphere as described in the monroe doctrine?

Pinned Image

(Pamela Vidal)

I luv my BW! I said that I would be gettin married this NEW YEAR which started YESTERDAY & what I'm showcasin here are BEAUTIFUL BW from Brazil. I absolutely HATE talkin about this Battle of the Sexes SHIT but I came up in KEEP it REAL 101 & in doin so, learned how to ATTACK ISSUES such as this DISPASSIONATELY! As a soon practicin POLYGYNIST, WE gotta go in on these situations & truly examine where WE at as a peepo. Ladies & WE'VE all heard this before but not too many BM wanna deal with afrikan ameriKKKan BW bcuz it seems like Y'ALL ALWAYS ANGRY & as NATURE intended, ya USUALLY gonna take that ANGER out on the peepo closest to ya BUT............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lmU0ple0KE. The FAULT lays with that KraKKa who CHANGED EVERYTHING but even he can't change our FUNDAMENTAL NATURE! Hey look, I don't really care for this dude but he had a point when he said that: http://hiphopnews24-7.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3090479%3ABlogPost%3A2368531&commentId=3090479%3AComment%3A2369217&xg_source=activity. This is why I write this SHIT & need Y'ALL to SUPPORT ME in my book writin endeavors so that I can continue INFORMIN US on what WE most need to know! He committed the ATROCITIES that caused US all to FORGET about MAAT & things of that NATURE! MAAT is US & when ya FORGET that for even 1 second, SHIT BREAKS LOOSE! So much time has elapsed that WE are now BLAMIN each other for SHIT WE didn't even CAUSE! When WE do that without puttin ALL of IT in a PROPER CONTEXT, TOO MANY PROBLEMS ARISE!!! How do WE get to where WE come from? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe 1 day, I will FEEL like Y'ALL are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyH3Oh6S-AU.

Anyhoo.......this 47 minute video details how some of US feel & the BW has to OVERSTAND that pretty much, ya STUCK with US! Most of Y'ALL can't DEAL with BM from other countries & so where ya gonna find that BM for JUST YOU? The WORLD knows of ya ANGER as WELL! I don't want none of ya writin me BLAK rantin this & that so be FOREWARNED that my pen game is READY for HATERADE! If ya must contact me, COMPOSE SELF 1st & let's chop it up & have an ADULT CONVO as I don't deal with GIRLS! Don't be expectin BM to be takin J.O.B.S payin less than $14 - $15 an hour. WE call that HUSTLING BACKWARDS! THEY done REMIXED the game & it's RIGGED for YOU, the BW to be the BREADWINNER. http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/31/295940/poll-finds-50-of-us-women-fear-poverty/. Bran Nubian explained all of this on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JHw1sl5hjs when they said

It's just that sad old song self-destruction
To stop our reproduction

They put our wisdom before us (murderrahh!)
That makes it wisdom knowledge (murderrahh!)
But we need knowledge wisdom
to bring forth the understanding (murderrahh!)
Culture freedom (murderrahh!)
Power refinement (murderrahh!)
Equality God Build Destroy Born's Our Cipher (mudererrahh!)

Before I go, I will decipher; in 5% parlance, WISDOM = the BW who THEY'VE put before US BM. The BM = KNOWLEDGE & as it plainly says, THEY put Y'ALL before US in the WORLD which causes CONFUSION. The 5th line says that the MAN should LEAD as WE are MEN & should go first especially when there is a precarious situation to bring about OVERSTANDING! MEN LEAD but when there is no SEPARATION of LABOR, lines get blurred & PROBLEMS ensue. Bcuz YOU are BREADWINNIN which is NOT ya NATURAL ROLE to play in LIFE......the 7th line merely says that OUR CULTURE is FREEDOM & the 8th reinforces that anything POWERFUL can be REFINED! Finally, the last line says that when the NATURAL WAY of LIFE (MAAT) resumes, that articles like this will NOT be necessary! The murderrahh is simply the SHITSTEM that KILLS US ALL SLOWLY every day! Ya see, I came here to REMIND US of who WE really are as too many peepo are gettin RUINED BELIEVIN in this FALLACY of a LIFE that WE have gotten too used to. If YOU BLAK like ME, YOU IN so get with the PROGRAM or get the HELL outta DODGE! This goes out to all of my BLAK PEEPO!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyRFixbAAuo

I Love Black People photo: i love black people iloveblackpeople.jpg

(I HATE NEGROES & NIGGERS)


How about YOU? Let's get it to GET HER!

Yet another CLASSIC! I hope that y'all are savin yo pennies, nickels & dimes as my books are here ready for Y'ALL to ORDER! As the demand is GREAT, I suggest ya get with US to find out how to get your personally signed copy. Wanna keep in touch with US? HOLLA BLAK to bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I am Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). HANG ON bcuz WE on the WAY! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy