MULATTOES & other half breed niKKKa's Part III - the ENSLAVED SPEAK OUT!



(Adam Clayton Powell) - my kinda dude!

Before WE start off today's segment, please read this short story entitled, Confessions of a Half - Breed;

I had never felt like I truly belonged somewhere or been tied to a certain group until I got to Vassar. I was a wanderer, a loner, never really had a place. Although I feel like I have a place at Vassar, I think I'm still that loner. I'm still that wanderer. I still don't have that certain place where I belong.

Why am I still that loner? I still have a hard time accepting the blood in my veins. People see me for the first time and think I'm full-blooded Latino. Teachers read my name on the first day of class and they expect to see a full-blooded Italian. I'm half-Puerto Rican and half-Italian. Where do I belong?

I grew up in a primarily Caucasian town. I never had a Latino friend until I got to high school. I was excited when I got to high school, because I finally got to meet the other Puerto Ricans and Latinos who hailed from the other side of town. I never befriended many of them though. Most of us had nothing in common; I didn't belong to their group. I didn't listen to their music, didn't dress like them, didn't talk the talk, so how could I possibly be one of them? It hurt at first, that my kinsmen didn't want to be friends with me, but then I realized many of them seemed the same to me: self-proclaimed "thugs" who wore their pants at their knees, blasted their rap music, flashed their "bling-bling," and were disrespectful to everyone. I wasn't like that. It was a little consoling, but that didn't erase the distressing feeling that I didn't belong, that I wasn't like the other Puerto Ricans and Latinos in school. I was the outcast of the Puerto Ricans in my school.

But at the same time, I didn't feel like I totally belonged with the white crowd either. I had more in common with them than I did with many of the Latinos in school, but I didn't feel connected all. the way. It wasn't their fault though. It was mine, I guess, if it was anyone's at all. I was one of three people of color in my senior year honors classes. Of the other two, one was Philippine and the other Ecuadorian. I was the only person of color in my grade to be accepted into the National Honor Society. I was the first Eagle Scout of color from my troop in its entire 91 year history. You see? I've been isolated.

I think I finally came to grips with this feeling in my senior year of high school. A bunch of my friends who were in another English class were reading Arthur Miller's "The Crucible." When we were in choir together, they showed me a handout the teacher had given them about the play. In it was a picture of Tituba, the black slave from Barbados accused of devil-worshiping. In jest, they elbowed me and said, "Hey Dante, she looks like you!!! I guess that means you're a Barbadosian devil-worshiper!!" They didn't even realize the word is 'Barbadian.' I knew they were joking, but the words rang in my head. They think I look like this. And I realized that I'm not like them, and there's always going to be that one factor that separates me from my friends: my skin.

I don't feel like I completely belong in the white world. I feel alone and isolated despite how much I have in common. I don't feel connected with my Latino half either; I'm not like them and I never have been. I'm just a half-breed. I don't wholly belong with either half, and I guess that's something that I'm just going to have to live with while I continue my wandering.*

Now like I've said in earlier posts, I ain't makin this shit up! This young lady just happens to be 1/2 Puerto Rican & italian BUT...........as Paul Mooney would say, "ain't they (PR's) just Blak Peepo that swim?" Ya see, while too many WORRY about what I'm doin over here, Y'ALL are losin out wherever ya are! WE on the winnin team on the RISE & know what WE talkin about, ya heard? The CENTRAL POINT I want ya to get here is that RACE MIXED PEEPO AIN'T BLAK..... but that don't mean that THEY on the OTHER SIDE! But........bcuz KraKKa's was runnin SHIT, naturally MOST of 'em would wanna get with that team. It all makes perfeKt sense to Me.

Ok, let's get into it; as said in Part II, them Krakka's NEVA did TIME for the LEGIMATE RAPE of the BW & to a degree, the Blak Smith BELIEVES that some of the reason BW are generally HOSTILE is bcuz WE didn't die in their HONOR & I can OVERSTAND that! I'm WARNING ya before ya go in that you are about to get hit with HURTFUL SHIT so BEWARE before ya proceed. If ya get ya feelings hurt don't blame me. Ok, I give it ya in the next paragraph.


Who remembers jerry sandusky? If ya don't know ya head from ya ass, he's the STATE PENN dude that was RAPIN OUR lil BOYS & his boss, joe paterno died before he was to testify as to what he knew. Bein that that whole ordeal was a FIASCO, WE go to OUR STORY! As quiet as it was kept, SHIT like this HAPPENED!: 1. as shown in the movie Goodbye Uncle Tom, BM were RAPED on the ships as a way to BREAK 'em. 2. Remember, most of US held down below were SHACKLED & the WOMEN & CHILDREN had to watch & ya hadn't even landed where ya don't know where ya goin yet. DAMN & WTF? 3. So if I'm sayin that a Big Buck got RAPED then what about those BW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH1VUsURuuU

So.....let's take a movie like django. What was the purpose of the Blak chick that was eyein django while they were negotiatin for broom hilda's freedom? As she was lite skinned & prolly a MULATTO, WE can ASSUME that her dad was a SLAVE MASTER & that her Mama was a  Strong Afrikan Woman. As that KraKKa loved to break OUR WILLS, it was only a matter of time for her! Not ALL BW back then were RAPED! Some decided it would be easier to GIVE IN & use that as a way to SWAY that MASTER & thus, this started DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS based on MONEY due to MIXED BLOOD mixed in with the mindset of the SUPERIORITY of the FATHER! At best, it would be considered COERCION! Can't ya see it?


In GIVING IN, wouldn't ya think that SOME of these WOMEN would in turn, offer the services of that BEAUTIFUL progeny to that SLAVE MASTER or a VISITOR there that might take a liking to 1 of the young & ready to sprout pre - teens? As WE are discussin MULATTOES, keep in mind that WE are talkin about the PSYCHOLOGYof those that came from that kinda UNION & the UNCERTAINTY of bein a child havin to CHOOSE what side ya on! What about the FACT that if a MASTER wanted YOUR BW, he could order ya out & hit it in yo room & when he was finished with her, bcuz ya looked upset, YOU were SOLD AWAY from ya FAMILY? How about it was rumored that Frederick Douglass was SODOMIZED by a known SLAVE BREAKER? Y'all do know that he was a mullatto eh? How about the sex farms? Mannnnnnnnnn.........I can't BELIEVE peepo don't know this stuff but what kinda MIND FUCK comes from this? In order to not get too crazy, check this quote out:
   
                                       For many enslaved Afrikan amerikkans, 1 of the
                                       cruelest hardships they endured was sexual abuse
                                       by the slave-holders, overseers & other white men
                                       & women whose power to domainate them was
                                       complete. Enslaved women were forced to submit to their
                                       masters' sexual advances, perhaps bearing children
                                       who would engender the rage of the master's wife &
                                       from whom they might be separated forever as a result.
                                       Masters forcibly paired "good breeders" to produce
                                       strong children they could sell at a high price. Resistance
                                       bought severe punishment, often death.**
                                       


And some of Y'ALL wanna deal with THEM & their grand parents did this to yours! There ya have it & I'm takin an INVENTORY as to just how this really works. Ain't it some shit yo? Like in india, THEY actually got US thinkin that the best of US are MULATTOES & soetero is that PRIME EXAMPLE but on the real, WE don't know who the fuggg he is. This doesn't mean that I HATE MULATTOES & the pic in the title says it EXACTLY the way I mean it! Dudes like Adam Clayton Powell & Judge Bruce Wright knew what it was & fought for US as THEY should have! What I wanna see stop is bi-racial children CONFUSED like the story up top. How can ya RELATE to a whole new class of SOMETHIN OTHERS if THEY can't RELATE to SELF? All of 'em don't feel that way but the more honest 1's will tell ya how they feel & when they do, just listen!  Interacial Sex is politiKKKal bcuz it had to be LEGISLATED in FALSITY yo! Get with it & GET it RIGHT!


Ok so I think that WE covered enough today. In Part II, I spoke of the TRAGIC MULATTO but didn't go in too much. In Part IV, I'm gonna go in on that & a lot more & just what it all means. A few questions first though....what becomes of the daughters of Slave Comfort Women? What of the factored HOMOSExxxUALITY? What of the MENTALITY to ADAPT to this & accept it all as a WAY of LIFE? What of OUR WAYS of formin relationships? What about knowin that at any moment, you could be beaten, sold & KILLED all on the same day? What did that do to the COLLECTIVE MEMORY of US as a peepo? Keep the words, MIND FUCKED on yo brain as WE get into it next time righ here at b2a. Don't keep lookin at the page sayin ILLLLLLLLL!



                                                              - to be continued -











http://alanaimages.vassar.edu/issue/0405/article/confessions_of_a_half-breed

** http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/enslavement/text6/masterslavesexualabuse.pdf 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy