Best of 90's Hip Hop Mix - 41 Mins of DjdonnieWoo



This here is HOT yo! Can ya believe that the end of the Golden Era was about 20 years ago? Ya see....I'm very busy tryin to finish up the DETAILS in my BOOK of a lotta the rappers/MC's on this MIX TAPE like how WE did in the 90's. NY was still on TOP & spanned everyone from Chubb Rock to DUDES who are still INTERESTIN in 2013. Soooooo......kick BLAK, roll that L, sip on that 40 oz of GINSENG & let's go BLAK to the FUTURE! Big shout out to my dude Ray Dilla keepin Hip Hop OURSTORY ALIVE, DJ Jazzy Jay, my BROTHA MC Slice, my nephew Nazir & all of y'all who REPRESENT the TRUTH! My 1st book is available at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html & my next, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die is ON DECK! For ya personally signed copies, get at US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist