Knowledge is KNOWLEDGE & good HIS-STORY



This cartoon was sent to me by my DUDE, Chris Garay & it goes in & though I DON'T AGREE with ALL of IT, it's pretty good for those who wanna say that I spout off without sayin that I RESEARCH whatever I wanna know about. As it is an hour long, pop some corn, smoke a joint & have a drink to this as it's so plain & simple, that a CHILD could watch & OVERSTAND it! To get ya prepped up, before ya go in, listen to this; http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/06/separation-of-labor-true-way-to-maat.html. Who else is doin it like this while ya await ya book? HOLLA BLAK if ya wage WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! WE hear it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy