EYES that SEE & EARS that HEAR/ Part II of BUILDING a NATION


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fTvpzc3KCI

To all of my REAL PEEPO I apologize in ADVANCE bcuz I'm about to give it to a whole bunch of DUMMIES out there but before I do so, just wanna thank those of Y'ALL who OVERSTAND where I'm trying to go even if WE don't always see EYE to EYE. This is gonna be a lil Part II to Mao's Revolution & how to BUILD a NATION. Y'all peepo maaaaannnnnnnn! Well, it's finally HOT in HOTLANTA & WE still here doing what WE do despite the CHANGES that I've recently had to make. As ALWAYS, I get thru & though some of y'all know what I speak of, I'm gonna be ALRIGHT as YOU are! Ya fretting for me is noble but I've learned that no 1 but SELF knows ALL about the SELF & at this point, not many gonna know where I'm gonna take it. Well enough of that for now.......let's get into what WE came for & BUILD a NATION!


This is for those whose EARS HEAR & who's EYES SEES! What I'm gonna do here is BREAK DOWN what my last LINK was about for those of Y'ALL who THINK that ya know ALL & couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/07/maos-china-one-mans-revolution-how-to.html. Boy, the more educated the more SILLY some of y'all are. I started the article with a wiki quote speaking on the Boxer Rebellion. In that fiasco, Mao got rid of 60 MILLION PEEPO & most of 'em were OPIUM HEADS! That pandemic almost DESTROYED that country & the peepo loved him bcuz he made WISE CHOICES! When WE adopt that way of thinking, WE on the WAY! Then I put his Lil Red Book pic in to show what he was doing & you can get the inside info online. This is what was going down in pre-communistic China at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMInHRR2Fo


So ya think that ya heard it all before eh? Can Y'ALL BELIEVE that some peepo out there got that I want US to be Communists? WE ALREADY are that but not in the politicized way that the devil defines it as. All Communist means is that the COMMUNITY BENEFITS but some of US know that THEY play with WORDS to confuse US. Mao freed his fellow peasant peepo from FOREIGNERS & converts to a FOREIGN RELIGION bcuz for the most part, those MISSIONARIES are reconnaissance SOLDIERS sent to soften the natives for the kill! Too many of US who think that this is SPIRITUAL miss the ball til someone in their circle get's it really bad. In doing this, there will be FAILURES but if SHIT ain't pinpoint perfeKt, niKKKa's is the 1st to jump ship like rats! Professor Griff always says that REVOLUTION is not an EVENT but a PROCESS! How in the world do ya think that a leader of a country in turmoil with at that time over 500 MILLION peepo ain't gonna make mistakes?  In every WAR, there are CASUALTIES as some peepo gotta DIE just to be FREE!!!!


Just how REAL are WE? Where are the FATHERS who ain't gay/in prison/addicts/alcoholics or just LAME? Where are those crazy ass women that other women don't diss as THEY get SUPPORT & don't allow the Father to see the children? I ask this bcuz for the most part, when 1 of US gets a BAD DEAL from THEM, it's the MOTHERS who are VOCAL with very lil support allowing sharptone & jaXXXon to step in leading us AGAIN, NOWHERE & WE continue this SHIT! Didn't Afrika have WARS where the NORTH was Islamicized & the South made to be x-stains? Didn't FOREIGNERS do this? Aren't THEY still there & if not, THEY left the peepo on autopilot which is WORSE bcuz now, THEY wanna be THEM more than THEM already is?

Ya need my books! Get with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I am Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WELCOME to the COLORED SECTION:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmQM3YRGW4Q


This ain't gonna be long bcuz the TRUTH defends ITSELF! My intent in writing that article wasn't to convert anybody into anything but to LEARN from the LESSONS as to how WE as Afrikan peepo can COME UP & be the VANGUARD for the coming NEW DISPENSATION of TIME that WE are about to enter. WE are a COMMUNITY of POOR PEEPO from the RICHEST piece of EARTH & if ya don't have a problem with that, I do! WTF I look like converting peepo when I'm anti-RELIGION & all PRO BLAK? WE need to learn from the MISTAKES LEADERS made & avoid 'em & the ONLY WAY to do that is to KNOW 'EM so as NOT to REPEAT 'EM! A few weeks ago, I asked that other than BLOWING off STEAM, what has protesting/picketing/boycotting/petitioning done for US as a peepo? Doc Clark used to ALWAYS say that WE should NEVER allow a STRATEGY become a LIFESTYLE & WE go into autopilot doing the SAME SHIT instead of CHANGING the GAME & I I ain't having it no mo! If ya ain't trying to do something NEW & DIFFERENT, GTFOH!

So it may be that the time of the west has come, as it does for every civilization, that the death of the West is ordained and that there is no sense prescribing new drugs or recommending new painful treatments, for the patient is dying & nothing can be done. Absent a revival of faith or a great awakening, Western men & women may simply live out their lives until they are so few they do not matter.*

So if ya don't wanna believe what I'm saying, take it from 1 of their best spoke person's! Too many of US is gonna wanna save 'em but NOT I! When that SOON TIME comes, where ya gonna be at? You'll probably be at the NEXT GUY'S FUNERAL flappin ya yap again but..........like robert deniro playing scarface, I want 'em ALL DEAD & not a minute too soon yo! Do I have to go in on YOU TOO? Damnnnn, I thought that WE was FOLK?????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQo2h8I0n0





* taken from Death of the West as written by Patrick Buchanan, page 266 2nd paragraph......a must read book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy