The Blak Smith is DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm kinda feelin like this dude right about now! Y'ALL WON'T LISTEN & so I'm gonna keep this BRIEF so that WE can just get on with it. I see all of these peepo goin to RALLIES & PROTESTING the Trayvon Martin SITUATION! I'm depressed bcuz by doin this, Y'ALL are STILL FEEDIN the SYSTEM that ABUSES US by PAYING into it. Ya see to get there, ya gotta GAS up ya CAR or pay to get on PUBLIC TRANSPO! As it's SUMMER, after all of that YELLIN & expense of ya ENERGY, ya get HUNGRY, THIRSTY & go to a RESTERAUNT & spend ya hard earned MONEY more than likely with KraKKa's who OWN that establishment! ! Some of y'all gotta pay TOLLS! The POLICE are gettin OVERTIME & BELIEVE that zeroman was JUSTIFIED to do all of that. I am so DEPRESSED!

Besides lettin off steam, may I ask US just WTF has BOYCOTTIN, PROTESTIN, PETITIONIN, signin for changin of LAWS, appealin to the DOJ, the (p)resident or any of that other JAZZ helped US? The ONLY BM who I know FOR SURE who EVER got ANY JUST US for US is a man named Attorney at Law, Alton Madoxx of UAM FAME in nyc. His commentary on a wide array of topics have proven SUCCESSFUL many times but THEIR MEDIA has much too many of US stuck on sharptone & jaXXXon & to that I say, what a SHAME! So bein that y'all said FUCK IT & will continue to FEED the SYSTEM that EATS OUR YOUNG, I'm gonna go straight RAW & LAUGH with my dude Eddie Griffin. I won't be speakin on Trayvon anymore from this point on! May zeroman die of CONCENTRATED DIRECTED EVIL THOUGHT! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!


 (Eddie Griffin Last Stand): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vd4Cj1ELoo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy