She became a GANGSTA BITCH in the late 80's Part III of She's 40 years old

Glock 23 - Click Image to Close

the 40 Glock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3NyPrWJsNw.

Here WE go again with some of the peepo Y'ALL out there admire so much & in this case, he gets NO LUV! Who I'm talking about this time is hussle simmons, who allowed a video of St Harriet Tubman getting hit up by a DEVIL in order to get the Underground Railroad in order on his youtube page. By now my regular readers KNOW that just about ALL of these HOUSEHOLD NAME niKKKa's are under complete CONTROL & if ya think not, check this:

  • In February 2005, ADL National Director Abraham Foxman called it hypocritical for hip-hop producer Russell Simmons to lead an ad campaign against anti-Semitism while also, according to Foxman's view, defending or excusing Louis Farrakhan's anti-Semitic statements.[45] Later that year the ADL urged prominent black leaders including Simmons to reconsider their support for Farrakhan and Malik Zulu Shabazz organizing the Millions More Movement and to "stand up" against black anti-Semitism.[46] Simmons, responding to ADL Director Abraham Foxman, said "simply put, you are misguided, arrogant, and very disrespectful of African Americans and most importantly your statements will unintentionally or intentionally lead to a negative impression of Jews in the minds of millions of African Americans." [47] Foxman replied, "If there were a Jewish event which was led by an out-and-out racist, I would expect Black leaders to say to me that ADL should have nothing to do with it. And I would agree with them, rather than condemn them for their action."[48]*

I think that this was all some hegelian fuKKKery with the desired result that can be read here: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/russell-simmons-calls-for-truce-with-adl-s-foxman-1.444016. So............why are niKKka's APOLOGISTS for the 1%? Can ya see it yet? In my new book, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die, I expose hussle & jay-z's HANDLER & as some of y'all KNOW who that is already, I just wanna show those who don't what it is bcuz that's what I'm here for! WATCH who speaks for YOU!!!!!!!!!!! MONEY ain't EVERYTHING!!!!!! Let's now get into that GANGSTA BITCH who came of age in those late 80's - early 90's. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!













So now WE'RE at 1986 & those PHAT BOYS were DISORDERLY! As much as possible, that ink art is in galleries & keith haring is KILLING IT as he was that DEVIL for 'em in that genre then somewhat like the 1st elvis. He would die in 1990. Some BEASTIE dudes were making FUN of RAP with their outlandish antics & WE know that they weren't really drinking brass monkey. Slowly but surely, the sound guy was being phased out & the dancers were just featured in the background but lo & behold, the art would go to europe of all places along with Soul Music. Who remembers the Brand New Heavies? Most of US aren't recognized at home leaving the guys with the mic to hold it down. He said it's Me Myself & I! Some BAD dude from Hollis Queens needed LOVE but them dudes from Long Island told y'all that it TAKES a NATION of BILLIONS to hold US back. They would later say that there was FEAR of a BLAK PLANET! Man, this was a time of STRICTLY BUSINESS & like eddie murphy, the times was RAW! However, around the corner would be a change coming & that change would SHIFT the TIDE. After all, IT TAKES 2 (coasts). 







This all started with the PANIC ZONE in 1987 but the true rumblings would really happen in 1988 with Straight outta Compton which SHOOK up the WORLD with it's disrespect for ME & US with it's rampant drinking, getting high, drug sales & killings. What was this? Then that easy dude went to the KraKK house meeting with then (p)resident bush & was soon after, DEAD! I still wonder why but this would be when I got TURNED the fuKKK out! Damn............the krakk epidemic was peaking & easy died of aids & I'm scared WITLESS bcuz I did that BOY in the HOOD! To show how EVIL (spell that backwards) I was really was, I had (skull) BONE, THUGS & (dis) HARMONY singing that INFECTIOUS DEVIL CHANT MUSIC that even that NOTORIOUSLY B.I.G dude got down with before he went. Was I imagining all of this or were there now DEVILISH SPIRITS possessing me? WOW! 

To order my 2 e-books for just $5, e-mail US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I am Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). For 1 book, send $3 but TRUST ME, ya want BOTH! On fb, INBOX ONLY please. WE got y'all BLAK & WE gonna make sure that WE continue that HOT TRUTH regardless of who's toes get stepped on. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

I wanna do the balancing act thing but with the krakk & the G's all up in me, it's so DIFFICULT! The P is FREE but that KraKK cost MONEY! It seems like everything in the world is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4O-65f9hsQ as my own government gets the DRUGS IN by trading for GUNS in a WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that congress will no longer fund while THOUSANDS die lusting for this most addictive substance. That dude that rhymed with capone told US all about it in their WAR REPORT. Where is the HOPE? Who stole the SOUL? WE were still having FUN but where is my son/daughter/mother/father? Things for me are so confusing but I wanna be a BOSS so BAD that I started FAKING my whole IMAGE even though I was BORN in the u.s.a. as BORN GANGSTAZ . Which way do I go? For a hint, let's go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QupZbIQkQ0&list=RD02xcrTUuvcXvc.




                                                                                         - to be continued in the 90's - 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy