She's 40 years old & moving around - Part VI




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXdq5HJgqHQ

Hey, how Y'ALL doing & welcome BLAK to OUR series wherein WE talkin bout that chick that turned 40 just 2 weeks ago. HOW are WE doing? WE SIRIUSLY wanna know what ya think & before WE go in today, WE want Y'ALL out there to know that this STORY could be written by anybody depending on where YOU are/were! As the Blak Smith is from the BPOHH & came about during those days, of course he would be BIASED but this is HER STORY & WE sticking to it! The 1st scene's outside of the BPOHH would be in CA & FL & that would be partly be bcuz those places had TRANSPLANTS who went there at the right time to get the scenes there popping. Get what I'm saying when I speak of (dude who freezes water & that Star Wars dude). Then WE had them BOYS from the GHETTO come out & REPRESENT & the lone star state was now on the MAP! As the saying goes, ALL NEWS is LOCAL & spreads ABROAD! IDK about Y'ALL but I am now that INTERNATIONAL ASSHOLE. Let's go in now.

WE last left off in the late 90's & in all reality, the scene was SHIFTING! I was now old enough to have been around & leave my impression wherever I went & in fact after a fashion, I didn't wanna hear shit from uptop. Ya know.....I had taken a BIZZARE RIDE to the PHARCYDE. Dudes were BREEDING that mentality that there was NO FUTURE in yo FRONTIN'. I went to party where all of the ALKOHOLIKS were 21 & OVER & where WE had eaten OUR SOUL FOOD. It was CRUCIAL to CONFLICT with all that HAY but when Rosa Parks got from the back of the BUS...........damnnnnn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXdq5HJgqHQ.

So who's CONFUSED now? You could BELIEVE that YOU could RETURN as a G or just maybe you could just enjoy the ART of STORYTELLIN'. IDK but this perhaps along with the Score were the BEST albums I could come out with in the 90's along with Redman's, Whut the Album featuring; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03PiKWHBto. As I'm writing this, SLOW ya ROLL yo! In my humblest of OPINIONS, OUTKAST kinda bought US into the 2 G's & in actuality, a FRESH BREATH in me. WE were still in that TAILSPIN & the UNDERGROUND was competing with the COMMERCIAL SHIT & it was good bcuz there was BALANCE & again in my opinion, this album more than any bridged both dynamics so eloquently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTCRSmn4FPE&list=PL92D576466398F625.

Things were OK & I could keep working as long as I stayed on my grind but it seemed like every time I TRIED to get out, they kept pulling me back in! DAMNNNN!!! The rituals HAD to be DONE & there was no getting around 'em. It's 1999 - 2000 & that lil g god in ny is tellin y'all to call him a nigga & his other name that rhymes with that word & some singing rapper dude is telling US to HOLLA HOLLA until he got BLOOD in his EYE. I hear he did a bid not payin taxes but........they started labelling ALL of US as GANGSTA's & RAPPERS & it was ON & POPPING! My lil SISTA got on that plane & was DAMNED as a QUEEN! Yesterday marked her 12th year & WE MISS YOU LIL SIS! Then 2 weeks later, the lil g rapper comes out with his album & did it happen to be a COINCIDENCE that it was released on 9-1-1? WE don't THINK SO!!!!!





Thanks to ALL of Y'ALL who have thus far SUPPORTED US & OUR EFFORTS. WE want to be that VANGUARD to BUILD OUR NATION when it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J78z5mHfLs. Keep reading if that's where ya wanna be. WE now have a 2 for 1 SPECIAL where YOU can get both I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me & Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die til 8/31/13. This is to FUND RAISE to get the cover done for Boom bye bye & WE appreciate it greatly! Hit US up at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!


Amid all of that, there was a BATTLE brewing & my BROTHER that is just a month younger than Me was born out there in the 11101. Man that dude was going thru it as his Mom was in chemo & he was getting SHITTED on by the soon coming K.O.N.Y who was MANUFACTURED & given that role bcuz he he figured it all out & told US on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-e1sfmYzo. He went as far as even gettin his rivals BABY MAMA & then dissed him at a concert & this all happened bcuz that HOMIE was a NO CALL NO SHOW to a studio session to record perhaps the BEST SONG on that album that was REASONABLY DOUBTED! Dead Prez came to US at this time in that POLICE STATE! As a lesson to ALL of YOU out there, keep BUSINESS as BUSINESS bcuz to a BUSINESS MAN..................TIME is MONEY..........remember, IT AIN'T NEVA BUSINESS if it becomes PERSONAL! Anyway all BETS were SETTLED when this dropped: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tub7EoRBwO0.

What kept some of US going was the SOUL that would soon be labeled as NEO like the dude in the Matrix movies. Don't get it TWISTED as I was the PRIMARY INFLUENCE coupled with that OLD SOUL from the 70's. WE had Maxwell, Jill Scott, Tony Toni, Tone & so many more but in TRUTH, I was ALWAYS there & had to move to europe like I did in my other manifestations of BREAKING, DJ'ing & GRAFFITI. What I mean is, the graff, dancing & the turntableism went over & was RESPECTED as WE take just about EVERYTHING WE do for GRANTED! Unfortunately, WE so GREAT that by the time WE REAL EYES it, it's TOO LATE!!! Who remembers that WE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGX24_1rc9U. Yea, my dude D'angelo attended a RALLY promising to HELP in NY & was NEVER the SAME again! My dude the Blak Smith knows bcuz I saw HIM there! If ya wanna REALLY do this, ya gotta stay SPIRITUALLY PROTECTED! Was it all COINCIDENCE? Hmmmmmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmUdsrtvQ6Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy