That 40 year old CHICK in TRANSFORMATION in the mid 90's - Part V



The SOLAR FLARES are COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: http://news.yahoo.com/sun-fires-solar-storm-directly-earth-190056298.html.

Just thought that Y'ALL would like to know that WE gonna keep informing Y'ALL on what's going on out there & here on the EARTH aka the BW! How are WE lately? Are ya READY to TAKE OVER yet? I've said it before & I'll say it again, my purpose here is not to IMPRESS Y'ALL with my research but to prepare US for the eventual takeover after the DEVILS skin gets FRIED bcuz he can't take the SUN as he's an ARTIFICIAL BEING! Check what I got from a Bobby Hemmitt lecture a few days ago & why I keep telling Y'ALL that they DON'T come from US!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnIqUnJb9Y. As to his condition, I haven't heard anything lately but WE HOPE that he's on the mend & ready to set FIRE on the circuit again sometime soon. Til then, keep yaselves safe & spiritual so that you can withstand what's to come HOWEVER it comes! For now, let's get BLAK to that chick who turned 40 last week.



If WE have to give her a name, why not her uptop? SHE came about in the mid-90's but before WE get into HER, WE gotta give it up to the DIRTY SOUTH who were coming up with the FUNK JAZZ CAFE in Jason Orr in the A featuring ALL of the PEEPO who were HOT in the early to late 90's. WE talking about the Brat, the Goodie Mobb, Dallas Austin, TLC, Outkast & too many more to mention. How about Miami Bass & Uncle Luke & even Magic Mike from Orlando who HARDLY ever gets any real credit for starting that MOVEMENT though it was deBASED. If his INTENTIONS were good, WE give him props & if not, WE still acknowledge the FACTS! Shout out to my BROTHA Tahir RBG in Orlando who made mention of all that in the comment section. If I'm remiss GET at ME as IDK it ALL yo! As a matter of fact: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTllEO7ToA as WE cover it ALL! Now.....let's get into what was happening to ME & the OURSTORY that WE made!

The TAKE OVER was COMPLETE! I had been put in a SPELL & I was doing my best to get outta it! In order to get in, you HAD TO do those RITUALS thru those already INITIATED! Those names are still around. It got to the point that if ya wasn't on BAD BOY or DEATH ROW & talking about some smoothed out PIMP SHIT or that GANGSTA SHIT you weren't getting any play! This was about the time that those who were SUPPOSEDLY LEADING ME were saying KEEP it REAL & if it wasn't from the STREETS then ya wasn't HARD as if EVERYONE in yo FAMILY is a THUG or a HOOD! C'mon SON! Onyx had already made US BACdafucUP while they THREW they GUNS but every so often, something new & bouncy like this would hit yo sentiments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4TJKSS7Jk.

Who could deny the QUALITY in that? Now that makes ya think doesn't it? The Lox were emerging only to soon be FREED! Hey, some of US were out for the MONEY, POWER & RESPECT but not necessarily in that order. That SHINING PATH dude from ny who made himself KNOWN by being a SON of a PANTHER, made the SAME SONG & was JUDGED by GOD ONLY! Damn, he was to LEAD ME & perished in las vegas. 6 months later, that N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S dude did SAME after he had asked WHO SHOT YA. Another 6 months later & STRETCH died the same way & if ya don't know who he is, ask SOMEBODY! I was exhausted from all of these DEATHS & now I was really SCARED! I need CHANGE! Who was doing all of this? Rumor was that it was the REAL head of DEF ROW who is also the head dude of the church of SATAN! GOOGLE IT!!!!!!!

Ya got til the 31st of this month to get ya 2 for 1 special for my 1st book: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html & my 2nd entitled Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die! I'm doing this to RAISE FUNDS so that I can get it all done & send you my e-books. If ya order from the site, it will be $10 for the online link so get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Help SUPPORT the Blak Man & HOLLA BLAK! 

But......the SPIRITUALITY kept coming! Whether WE were READY or NOT, SHE came like a THIEF in the NIGHT! In my HUMBLE OPINION, she embodied the HEART of an MC Lyte but could also act, sing & rhyme & so SHE was OUR 1st FEMALE triple THREAT! She was so BAD but wasn't a BAD BOY or WOMAN & WE received her with open arms bcuz she was able to articlulate that SHE wasn't perfeKt! Along with that what they labeled as neo-soul which ain't nothing but SOUL, she BREATHED a fresh BREATH with SMARTS, LOOKS, BEAUTY & LYRICS for days. Like Erykah, she was the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tUsZ3uo4LM! Man did I wanna go to jersey & get that THAT THING  & every once in a while, SHE had to throw in a MOTHERFUCKER so the IGNORANT could hear her. Even that pioneering West Side producing GANGSTA tried to steal her away but she was becoming SPIRITUAL to the point of going to ZION to the http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/01/final-hour-lauryn-hill.html. I can BREATHE bcuz now...........I'm BLACK to where I'm supposed to be. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

But I'm still CONFLICTED bcuz I got these RITUALS that I gotta do & I can't tell what I'm doing! Ya see, some dude named Rodney King who is now deceased got his ASS WAXED & the police got off! Some dude that USED to play football got off & then his BLAK ATTORNEY who got him off died MYSTERIOUSLY just a few years later! I didn't even know that he was sick........ya see, all of that TRUTH that had come out in the late 80's was coming to SURFACE but the YOUTH were targeted & ya know...........MONEY still gotta be made! They  had an AGENDA to make ME mislead my peepo but I was becoming AWARE & MATURE! That PRESSURE would make DIAMONDS & the GOLDEN ERA of the BEST of ME was now gone! Yea, I'll just make MONEY & help the peepo by talking about all of my past crimes & how I now became HOOD RICH aka GHETTO FABULOUS! While I'm at it, I'll change myself with PLASTIC SURGERY & do a BID for perjury! Now that I'm BROKE, I'll FIGHT in the streets every other day & accuse the coming c.e.o of Hip Hop of RAPING Me! Let's now go the the late 90's!


                                                                -to be continued-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy