That 40 year old GANGSTA BITCH loved THUG LIFE! Part IV



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyGs-NZWec

Y'all keep thinking that I'm crazy but before I continue, I need to say a big WHAT UP to all Y'ALL from the A! IDK what ya know or what ya heard but here in the A it was a balmy 60's & low 70's in mid August & to that, even the natives are saying WTF? As it can get HOTTER than HELL here, it was a welcomed relief but SIRIUSLY yo, WTF? Like closing the windows & having to get a winter BLANKET cool at nite SUN! WHERE THEY do THAT at? Why is this happening? WTH is going on? Is it h.a.a.r.p? Is it global warming? Is it even NATURAL? Well.......my take is that this all happened during the Honorable Marcus Garvey's BORN DAY WEEKEND & I had noticed the day before (8/16) that the WINDS were quite LIVELY as if bringing his WHIRLWINDS to LIFE! It would have been his 126th earth day & big things are afoot. Do y'all see it yet or would Y'ALL rather talk about that 40 year old ya keep seein in ya dreams? Well, let's get to her now & see how she do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZf-XZBlFDg

1989, another SUMMER, GET DOWN, sound of th............my bad, WE are now in the 90's & I'm now that RIDE or DIE chick who will BLAST a FOOL just fo' the hell of it! I got my 9 mm aka my NINA & if a fool wanna get SMOKED for messin with my SCRILLA, I got that! I'm a NEW JACK, a MENACE to SOCIETY & I moved to SOUTH CENTRAL after my MIND PLAYED TRICKS on ME! Ya see, I'm from the EAST SIDE but there were still too many who just wanted to PARTY for the RIGHT to FIGHT or have FUN but I wanted to PEEL CAPS on 'em! I wanted to FLOSS out while hitting switches with the aim to be on DEATH ROW! If ya read Dark Alliance by Gary Webb who is now dead for telling the TRUTH, ya would have seen that I wanted to be like the REAL RICK ROSS aka the BOSS but...................

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1mURlYs-2Y

I'm CONFLICTED! Ya see when I started off, I wanted to party & all that & in college, I found myself but I'm here with all these LOCED OUT niKKKa's & in order to fit in, I gotta get with these dudes! They got the gold, the jerri curls & the 64 impalas on dubs! New coast & new style & I like it but.......I left my LUV behind back east & he misses me as much as I miss him. In between time & in the mean time, just north of where I'm now at, there's something new coming out & he's such an enigma & being that he's a GEMINI, he's hard to read but I can't help but notice that he's BEAUTIFUL & his name means the SHINING SERPENT who LIGHTS the PATH to the MOON! Damn that NIGGA is FINE & CONFLICTED like ME! If I could UNITE with him & his 2 sides & get MYSELF right, WE may just have something here! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZKPikFD9k

I'm readin Me & I'm HOT DAMN! I'm doing a FUND RAISER & I need y'all who FEEL ME to HELP ME finish my book cover for Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die! Please support the Blak Smith by pre-ordering ya e-book for $3 & you can get my 1st, & I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me for $5 if ya order before 8/31/13. That's 2 e-books for the price of 1 or $5 for BOTH!!! For those of ya who are SIRIUS, WE'RE at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, WE at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). HOLLA BLAK to the WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR & the REALEST INFO ya ever got online!

Now that the DANCE part of me was eliminated outta mainstream & graffiti kinda got commercialized, the DJ had to become a PRODUCER! Those who couldn't make the cut managed or did the rigorous tour work & the MC became the main person. What was creeated to be interactive like the doo-wop era became STREAMLINED & now it was all about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTqLe6McEcE. Yea, WE were still checking the VOCAB & checking for NAPPY HEADS but then when I thought that I would go on an AWARD TOUR, I said FUCK IT & started the PARTY & BULLSHIT again! Then after all of that DEATH & DEGRADATION, I went back home & was READY to DIE after I already had a PROJECT to FUNK the WORLD! But then, I waited til I was older than 12 & went to HELL for SNUFFING JESUS & then the GAME went into HALFTIME! Then RUMORS of Me being a LESBIAN began to SURFACE & so I set it OFF with Mr. Wright! What a ride in the JEEPS, LEX COUPES......well, ya know the rest! When I broke up with HER, I cried & cried & said this in my head OVER & OVER;  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxOZLCcke3A. Damnnnnnnn, what do I do now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy