The 1st 40 YEARS.......the INNOCENCE of the 70's - Part I



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8MQ_W_o9rU

She was born EXACTLY 40 years ago YESTERDAY (8/11/73) & I wish her a HAPPY but BELATED BIRTHDAY! Though she was born 40 years ago, like the PEEPO who borne her, she's really always been here since FOREVER and in reality, ain't going NOWHERE! Yes yes Y'ALL, she was born amid all of the DRUDGERY, MUCK & MIRE in the 10456 area code back in the day when gangs abounded & power from the street lites made the place DARK! IDK but some dude from Jamaica kinda made me into 1 form & here I was all young & wrapped up not knowing that I would become the FREQUENCY necessary to effect the WORLD like a young Ali taking the title from a champ like sonny liston. This is the beginning of my story.

Of course there was a time when I was PURE & INNOCENT & only for the truly INITIATED & at first, I was confined to the hoods UPTOWN in the biggest & craziest city in the whole u.s. Like most great things, I was born under the PRESSURE that makes DIAMONDS. My PARENTS who are still alive though their RELATIONSHIP is troubled are urging me to continue but don't like the route that I'm currently taking. Ya see in the 70's when THEY created me, they didn't know that I would move to other hoods & CHANGE the GAME of how things went but like how PROPHETS aren't recognized while alive, that's just what WE do! WE don't know that EVERYTHING that I/WE/US do is OUR STORY though those OTHERS seem to be WHORING my SONS & DAUGHTERS out NOW! Damn, WE still don't know the GAME!

Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die will be out soon. The Blak Smith needs all of my supporters to send me $2 so that I can complete it & for that, ya get an e-book. If ya feeling US, please assist US in OUR endeavors & if ya want my 1st e-book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me along with Boom bye bye, you can get both for just $5 for a limited time only.* For further info OUR contact info is below. 


When I was a PHENOM in the STREETS of that northeastern city, I was a STAR bar none! You would hear me pumping out from the flyest cars with cassette tape capabilities. You would see peepo MOBBED UP in the park trying to catch a glimpse. You would check my peepo DANCING in them streets & there was always somebody expressing that with some INK that dripped like BLOOD as WE invoked OUR ANCESTORS to hear OUR PLEAS even though WE didn't know that WE were doing all that. I UNITED a whole CITY with what I was doing as those not privy to what I was came uptown via those iron horses that were covered with those same expressions I just mentioned. Man those were the days but then I was growing up. I'm just reminiscing a bit here so stay with US.

The 70's.......WOW.......King had just been assassinated....the WAR in Nam was still raging & some dude named nixon was LYING to the ameriKKKan public. Urban blight was the word & though I was CREATED by US, in all reality, the school system not allowing US to express US made me who I was. I am just as much a creation of US as racist white supremacy is & who knows what I would have been if not for that BITCH? Though most of my participants are MALE, the PRINCIPLE of my essence was created in the WOMB & that's why I'm a her for I am CREATIVITY! Who dares challenge my LEGACY as I am the way most YOUTH the WORLD over expresses themselves? Even those who previously shunned me acknowledge me now but not in the way I wanted it to be.........but those streets were too confining & I had to go DOWNTOWN & next thing ya know, some exec gotta hold of what it was & commodified me. It was all good but ya see, my peepo gotta eat &......................the 70's was my TRUEST times. Then came the 80's. Let's continue my bio in the next part ok!


 * offer expires 8/31/13. For those who are SIRIUS, contact US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on FB, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Thanks for y'all SUPPORT & PEACE! The paper books will be out SOON!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy