Devil Music - She's 40 & REAL EYESED WHAT it IS!!! - Part X the CONCLUSION



So WE now really SEE who OWNS an INDUSTRY that I along with ALL of my CO-CREATORS CREATED eh? But before WE get into ALL of THAT, WE 1st gotta talk about what's happening NOW in the WORLD & how they are still distraKKKting US into a frenzy with thishttp://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/13/fukushima-the-shocking-truth-of-whats-really-happening/ & thathttp://www.cnn.com/2013/09/05/world/meast/syria-civil-war/! This is why I've URGED all of US who will listen to no longer SUPPORT OUR young'uns to enlist in the military to accept BLOOD MONEY from the govt. WE have BIGGER FISH to FRY & NATIONS to BUILD so why should WE allow 'em to be mere cannon fodder? Remember when that N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S dude said that "either ya slingin' crack rock or ya got a wicked jumpshot?" The 3rd OPTION that I'm glad most young BM AIN'T taking today is the military bcuz THEY are born KNOWING & would rather be imprisoned than join up like so many in my generation did. Nah Man, today WE gonna once & for all get BLAK to the biz at hand & see just where the hell WE goin! Take that ride with US y'all!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Zy0gZ1eMI


This right here is my Mom/WIFE & Daughter & isn't she just BEAUTIFUL? If I had to name just 1 BEAUTY after ME, it would be her above & if ya don't know, she used to date a dude named Sam.
She isn't a PIONEER or a NEW COMER & embodies what it means to have CLASS & GRACE even though she's from the HOOD. Even if she's playing for the OTHER TEAM, to my knowledge, she's never played herself & always has maintained an IMAGE of INTELLIGENCE! For the most part, her personal LIFE was exactly that & WE can ALWAYS count on her saying the right thing! She could be ROUGH necked when needed but could be as SMOOTH as ICE! She could be a FREAK & also SEXY in the BOARD ROOM! May LIFE bring Y'ALL LUV & LYTE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyqUlpHs7YE

So exactly do WE point that finger at? I say that those who get the FIRST BLAME have names that end with BERG, STEIN & MAN! These were the peepo who were kicked outta every country in europe & when they decided that they would send US back, these peepo decided that WE should be kept here so that THEY could ALL make MONEY off of US! This INDUSTRY called ENTERTAINMENT is CONTROLLED by them & had US in the smash since day 1! Bcuz of the internet, the INFO is so out there but too many of y'all still don't BELIEVE IT! This didn't start with me & if ya don't BELIEVE it, I'll list just some of the names that have gone thru it.






Buddy Holly, Otis Redding, Phyllis Hyman, Jim Croce, Donny Hathaway, Ricky Nelson, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, MICHAEL JACKSON, WHITNEY HOUSTON, Old Dirty Bastard, Guru (of Gang Starr), Aaliyah, Kurt Cobain, Selena, John Lennon & Tupac! My Editor, the Blak Smith EXPOSED some of 'em in his new book, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die but don't tell him that I told ya that this book is nothing but the TRUTH! There are way more than this but then this article would just be a list & y'all out there get what I mean by now I HOPE! I had to get to 40 years old to find out that this whole entertainment SHIT is RATCHET as fuKKK! Check the SYMBOLS & what they really mean yo!Whenever peepo say that they run shit, those K peepo from the synagogue of SATAN jump up & say anti-WHATEVERism! I say that the game is up especially for them & those of US who wanna continue this instead of telling the TRUTH! "Just who in the HELL am I?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSIKXYrvk_w

Have WE come to that above? I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02HKM758cY8 NOT! I don't know what y'all THINK but I know for Me that WE will move forward to BUILD that NATION that's NEEDED for US to be who WE are & that's KINGS for QUEENS & vice versa! WE come from the GUT, the BLOOD & the SOUL! Will YOU be the reason why WE LIVE or DIE? Will you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zRiaLOkfc LIFE into me or will it be all about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vM-IOA1ZFE. Please NOTE who made what & the PERSUASION of WHO THEY actually are & what THEY mean to Me as the SEPARATION has already been made! I WILL NOT LOSE & now the question I have for YOU is what will YOU do now that I've told ya what it is? I know, let's leave it with the best way I can say it bcuz ultimately,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1nz8Ld_gI


(Crazy Legs)

Who wanna GUESS what my NAME is? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy