She's GROWN & SEXY but about to CHANGE!!!! - Part IIX



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J78z5mHfLs.

So......how y'all doing? I hope well when ya get this. It's been quite an interesting year as it just got REALLY HOT in the southeast on the eve of labor day weekend. Regardless of what ya thinking, the WEATHER is still the story of the year as WE had 90 degree weather in alaska & don't Y'ALL REMEMBER that METEORITE that hit russia a few months back? Man, WE looking back on this series & WE can hardly believe that WE are already on Part IIX with just a lil more to go. I hope that Y'ALL are feeling just 1 of OUR FAVORITE CHICKS & help US to assist in seeing her get BETTER as the BEST is yet to come! If ya ask me, she's doing just FINE & in fact, ya OUTLOOK depends on where ya at in life. In order to get her full effect, ya gotta go see her LIVE & UNFILTERED. I don't really THINK that y'all are feeling me & so check out this link yo! Respect the ARCHITECTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4toSii17nQ.


WE last left US off in the early 2 G's when I turned 30 so let's say 2003 when Hey Ya was out. This song would STRETCH the BOUNDS as to what I could be after I TRIED so VALIANTLY to stop being that GANGSTA BITCH but now that I look back, I was USED like a LAB RAT in a FISH BOWL! I had grown tired of talking about things that I knew NOT MUCH of & even if I was still getting down with it, there wasn't as MUCH MONEY as WE went from TRACKED MUSIC to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GknaBceo0Vc. These would be the YEARS of that young man who did the REVERSE MIGRATION thing & become the PRODUCER of the DECADE if ya ask Me..........but.....he was down with CAMEL & had to be MUZZLED! He talked too much & told US that BUSH don't CARE about US & paid for it by losing his MAMA in a SACRIFICE that I don't think he wanted. Damnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

This is where the MUSIC DIED as the ALTER of said dude became the NEW G on the block aka SMALL CHANGE! By himself, small change turned battles into public humiliations, got a company selling SUGAR WATER defined as full of VITAMINS, a record label WE hardly hear of anymore, starred in his own TERRIBLE MOVIE & even had sneaker deal for a HOT MINUTE! This is how they REWARD you & for OUR PIC DUDE, WE now allow ya to say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf0Xx4TMxCM. SHE was his sacrifice like how Mike had to lose his POPS & how like Bill had to lose his ONLY SON! These 2 would later have a FACE OFF on of all dates, 9-11 after CAMEL had released HIS ALBUM on the SAME DATE of the ACTUAL YEAR of that EVENT! Ayo, can't ya see it yet?

So this is when the MUSIC ASPECT of ME died & if any further PROOF is needed, 1 of my SAVIORS came & CONFIRMED by asking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QPhg5lzzz0. Way before that, these dudes asked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkWKwRuDRes. I couldn't deny their assertions as GROWN ASS MEN were putting this TYPE SHIT out & these dumb ass bitches is popping to it at the club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lql6rgSKP5I. Can I really believe this is happening? Then hey bay bay & niKKKa's trying to WIPE ME DOWN! This is not the fault of the SOUTH bcuz the GENESIS of that all wasn't from these dudes but from US uptop! WE BLAME RWS aka racist white supremacy for all this & SUPER MANNING that WHORE! Damn............what I CREATED is now being defined by my SONS & DAUGHTERS who are being REWARDED for dumbing US down! I'm going to the port of miami for a CALIFORNIA VACATION!!!!




Thanks to all of  my SUPPORTERS out there who bought my e-books to help me RAISE FUNDS for my next cover! As there are also production costs to consider, the Blak Smith will be soon CROWD FUNDING & will be expecting especially my SUBSCRIBERS for ya ASSISTANCE! If ya wanna get in early, please reach US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Peace & HOLLA BLAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in earnest, I  got WEAK as those who made Me go thru RITUAL after RITUAL to show my LOVE for FAME & MONEY whored Me out. I was no longer ALLOWED to be about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTJMIJSaV3Q but thru something called GREED, I was TURNED OUT like a cheap saturday nite HOOKER! I even did a stint in them STREETS with PIMPISM & found a way to incorporate that into the total equation. Figures like magic don juan soon merged with s.lion & iced tea along with drugs I would never use like ecstasy & now mollies which is refined ecstasy anyway! The pic dude in the article had bought the SOUL back to Me & along with Jay Dilla, WE were gonna take it BLAK but the infamous they cut that short as he passed with LUPUS & losing MAMA!!! I started doin DUMB ASS SHIT like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYDqsExIUU in the club & BLOWING MONEY FASTER than ever before! I even involved EVIL DOERS like robert greene in to help me write a book 2 LAWS above the evil ones he already wrote. Ya see, though the REWARDS were MANY, the peepo SUFFERED! Well, at least my niKKKa's edited the word BITCH out when they called me that in song. I'm a GROWN CHICK but I still need refinement! CAN ya HELP ME pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeeee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkVmt3cQwaE.


                                                        - to be continued -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy