The Secret Life of Plants FULL



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXTveKxNhKE&list=PLD30DE9EFB8997573.

 

Ya BETTER get STRAIGHT with NATURE about to see SHIT WE ain't NEVER seen before! If ya think that the last few days were something, just wait for C.I or who I now call Comet Ison! In lieu of all that, when I say that I don't wanna be bothered with them, don't get it TWISTED that I wanna be bothered with niKKKa's bcuz in TRUTH, they are the REAL NIKKKA's! With flicks such as these, no need to say much but I started reading this book a few days ago & it's absolutely BLOWING my FUCKING MIND! While ya at it, get into the album that Stevie Wonder made as a soundtrack & get with NATURE as SHE is ALL WE really got! Happy viewing from ya HOLLA BLAK DUDE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy