EVERYBODY is a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTz5J0VksDc

Hey b2a & WE still up in here doing this MANE!!!! How y'all doing as WE reach the TIPPING POINT like the Roots above? I hope that y'all like the songs that I put in here & that Y'ALL enjoy 'em while reading & if not.........just don't. Not much big has been happening lately but last week, the u.s confirmed that is(NOT)real HIT Syria's arsenal filled with russian arms;  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/31/israel-strike-russian-missiles-syria_n_4183174.html. I don't know if y'all heard about it but my pal Daweed did & hipped Me to it & now I'm letting y'all know what it is. While WE at it, he also been hipping Me to the fact that there's been a rather LARGE MOVING STAR in the Southwest sky that 1 can see CLEARLY! What is it? Who are WE in relation to it? Let's get into that here in b2a today.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFMQSyhDaA

Ok, let's go back a lil bit so that y'all know that I ain't just talking outta my hat! Right before the Govt. Shutdown of 2013, I had quoted in my article that, "A government shutdown on Tuesday (Oct. 1) would force NASA to cease most of its operations and furlough the vast majority of its workforce, space agency officials say."* I ain't just talking outta my hat yo! You can look at the sky at nite & that STAR is moving & STILL all at the same time! Sometimes it's visible & sometimes it's not but SOMETHING BIG is gonna happen soon & I can hardly wait! I stopped talking about all of this bcuz y'all won't BELIEVE Me but WE on the precipice of it ALL! I AM NOT TRYING to SCARE US or ANY of that but.........WE gotta check this NEXT CLIP OUT just in case. That STAR is OUT there! It's only 11 minutes long & with that;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQPVaReIa1I




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9VPqNdvN9o


So back to YOU & ME now here on GAIA aka, my EARTH MAMA! She is the STAR that WE ALL live on & she ain't nothing but a BODY in the UNIVERSE who has a role to play just like YOU! There are 186 BILLION GALAXIES but as far as WE know, only 8 billion peepo. She resonates at a rate of about 7.83 mhz like ya BODY does at 98.7 degrees. She breathes AIR & just like OUR BODIES, has every ELEMENT in US even if it's only in TRACE AMOUNTS! As far as WE know, WE came from out there bcuz WE coming BLAK to save US from those from alpha draconus & zeta reticuli. I've been saying SHIT like this for years & I don't care if ya DON'T wanna hear it but WHAT IF.....? WE already had a WARNING with that meteor that landed in russia early this year & if ya don't wanna hear Me, just what the HELL is that STAR in the southwestern sky? Why is it so much BRIGHTER than anything else out there? What about the date of 11/12/13 which equals 36 or 3 6's? We are only a few days away & the words that I started the article with RESONATE within Me bcuz out of all the agencies in the u.s govt, NASA was the only 1 specifically mentioned! As far as I'm concerned, the only question is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA&list=PL8B620C193382212D?


So now WE know why YOU are the STAR! Now that ya KNOW that WE are the STARS filled with SPACE JUICE aka MELANIN, why are ya still not MANIFESTING that? In my last article, I spoke on Blak's SOLIDARITY DAY & the need for US to PLAN this TAKEOVER wherein the R.O.B.O.T.S finally get what's OURS! R.O.B.O.T.S = Righteous Ones Banging On The System!!!!!! If ya not planning this, then ya waiting for someone who knows that it's going down & why should ya be down with it when all ya do is doubt & HATE when I write this? For arguments sake, let's say that I'm wrong............what are ya planning if ya planning at all? Do ya want SHIT to stay this way? How can WE FREE each other NOW & in the near future is all I'm into & WHY...............bcuz I want that STAR (GOD) in ME & YOU to keep on SHINING brilliantly! Blak Peepo are FOREVER & personally, I'm SICK & TIRED of being SICK & TIRED! Get with US, HOLLA BLAK & see US on the other side!






For my last article, go here: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/11/blaks-solidarity-day.html



http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-government-shutdown-is-smokescreen.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy