the Blak Smith Up Close PROFESSIONALLY & PERSONALLY - Part II



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQB3xkVmzxE

So WE'RE BLAK to Part II of the Blak Smith & what just some of my plans are. Right now I would like to thank all of ya out there especially my subscribers & in fact, as this is a COMMUNITY FORUM, I need some of y'all to tell US how WE can make b2a better for US! As the load is heavy, sometimes I post from articles I find in newspapers, online & from my cyber friends who have another opinion but it MUST ALWAYS be done with RESPECT!!! CONVO is EDUCATION! When ya put yaself out there, some feel that it's OK to diss but ya wouldn't do that to my face so WTF ya talking about! My answer to SHIT TALKING is to walk ya outta it but if ya follow up with the BS, I'mma get at ya til ya get sick of me! I'm very SIRIUS about what I do & I hope same for you. In doing that, when I'm wrong, I admit it so there ain't no need to get at Me as I am not a GLUTTON for PAIN! December 21st 2012 wasn't what I thought it would be & the electricity never went out & so.............I can HOPE for the DEATH of all DEVILS with those who look like US who would BETRAY US going first & the DEVIL...............it's NATURAL for him & as that's his NATURE, the ONLY THING I need to refer to is OUR COMMON HISTORY!!! For now though, let's get into Me & why ya should know Me!!!

As this is Part II, ya need to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Z8igoL-04.



the WORKER

Yea, WE right BLAK in my recent past now & how I came to be who I am! Some of y'all out there in b2a land may see US here as venting or as US having a way to make MONEY by driving CUSTOMERS to US & in both cases, you would be RIGHT!!! But there's another side to all of this; it's WORK! As a result of all of my WORK & EXPERIENCE, when ya get at Me, I expect to be paid HANDSOMELY & as I'm UGLY......well ya know..........let's get to how I arrived to being ya # 1 HOLLA BLAK DUDE.

I was a MESSENGER on the nyc streets & after leaving a high paying job that had Me very UNHAPPY, I wasn't making NO MONEY so that I could go to school & work in the travel industry. My ego was BLOWN but this would get Me on that BLAK SHIT as I was purchasing incense from a SISTA I had seen all over the city doing her thing as a street vendor. As I was making my purchase, she says "watch my booth!" & took off before I could say anything. Peepo were coming & trying to buy stuff, asking prices & I didn't even know the Ladies name so ya know I didn't know prices.......well finally after about 15 minutes, she comes back & started Me on what WE now call CONSCIENCENESS or what some call that BLAK SHIT! I hope that I'm doing a good job of dispensing the info & ya testimony good or bad is welcomed as long as it's RESPECTFUL. I wish that MONEY wasn't the REWARD for a job well done but til the END of this TIME, I gotta get paid for all of the EXPERTISE I share. Let's WORK yo! Get at Me!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sjZmTGGgQ


the TRAVELLER

(if travelling were a college course, I would have a Masters - the Blak Smith)

Most of y'all out there who know Me personally know that I get around like Tupac......actually, more than him but that's not the point here. As I personally BELIEVE that NESARA will save US soon, know that ya degrees ain't gonna be worth SHIT! Those who master technology will be the VICTORS but.............what happens if the electric grids of the earth go down? Could ya get used to being INCONVENIENCED? How do ya heat yaself up up NORTH in the WINTER if this happens? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHqBcZqNzE) Didn't I tell y'all WE about the INFO? I know that I went off topic for a moment but......I often tell peepo that travelling is the BEST POSSIBLE EDUCATION ever bcuz EVERYWHERE ya go, peepo do SHIT DIFFERENT! I learned alot from living in Ghana! As a former merchant seaman, I've been on 4 different continents & I've DJ'ed on all of 'em! The FREEDOM & RESPECT is there if ya carry self with same & so.......if ya young, young enough & able to afford to do so, get yo ASS OUT THERE! Get a punk ass passport first though. Go drink different water, breathe different air & eat different food. What is there to fear but fear itself? I ain't telling peepo to go to a WAR ZONE but just know that the u.s has 5% of the world's population but also has 25% of the world's prison population, the highest by far! WTFFFF???? As WE at b2a are about MOVEMENT, what are ya waiting for?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=War5w2Ecec8


the PUBLISHER

Though I kinda covered publishing in Part I under the WRITING section, WE at b2a are so much more than that. I along with my BEAUTIFUL partner Nevada Jennings, published my 1st book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me available here at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/ebook/product-18623167.html. She's also assisting with my 2nd, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die but WE still got kinks to work out & so.........be patient! WE at the BSE  want y'all to know that publishing is so much more than b2a & books & as 1 needs to PUBLICIZE whatever PROPAGANDA that they wish to DISSEMINATE, you could publish MOVIES, VIDEOS, TV SHOWS, BLOGS & VIDEO GAMES & so much more. In this segment, what I wanna propose to y'all is that the BS is here to aid in ANY IDEAS ya may have & how to further it along so that ya get what ya suppose to. As I've already published 1 book, I can take ya project from soup to nuts . I've assisted many with starting their blogsites. Blogging is a great thing to do in between books & as the days go, I'm getting better & better at it. Y'all need to know that WRITING is a lot like working out in that, the hardest part of it all is STARTING! I can give ya that PUSH ya NEED! So don't worry.........if ya gotta book or blog in ya, all ya gotta do is write it & I can EDIT it, FORMAT it, secure the ARTWORK & PUBLISH it with all of my CONTACTS & EXPERIENCE! Remember, this very blog is a COMMUNITY FORUM & those of ya with something BENEFICIAL to say for US have a space with b2a. If ya got MUSIC for the SOUL, send it! WE MUST be the 1's to TELL OUR STORY! For too long OTHERS have done that but WE come to end that!

Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die, an EXPOSE of the Entertainment Industry with a Focus on Hip Hop is soon coming! This book is chock full of great info & goes behind the stories! For ya advanced autographed copies, inbox the Blak Smith on fb or hit US up at bennyblacko@yahoo.com. WAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!  

the MUSIC

Again, I somewhat covered this in the DJ section in Part I but this time, I'm gonna come at ya with a LIL TWIST! Ain't nothing like listening to a song that stains the memory good or bad! Ain't nothing like driving down the street in ya just washed & waxxed car on a beautiful day with money in ya pocket & YO SONG that ya act a FOOL to comes on! Ain't nothing like picking a HOT SONG that eventually winds up at # 1 before anybody heard it! Ain't nothing like ya record player, ya 8 track player, ya boombox, ya walkman, ya diskman, ya ipod & now, ya smartphone! Have ya ever known the THRILL of seeing 250+ peepo dancing to that tune ya playing? EVERYBODY luvs the DJ til he/she plays a song that's whack but you can make up for that by playing that DOPE on the next 1! Isn't this TRUE? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JWy9PCtKNA) During breakups, don't most WOMEN listen to stuff like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU8LNxFam40? KRS 1 constantly says I am HIP HOP but Dead Prez says that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA25E0DNd3Y. When ya ready to go to WAR, ya need stuff like this to ride to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p9jSRxguAA. Ya might wanna get into the mood to get ya SMOKE ON with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhLTwjyCYZk. How about that BABY MAKING MUSIC but I ain't posting bcuz ya might blame Me when it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiwvPmRTv6M.........I know ya wasn't waiting for that so HAHA!!!! Whatever ya pleasure, make sure that ya get ya DAILY DOSE! You are RHYTHM & therfore, WE are MUSIC!!!!!!!!














(the ULTIMATE face of Blak Music)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se7nekNlVJM


                                                                 - to be continued -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist