the Boondocks - The Realest BITCHES!!!!!!!!



What up again b2a peepo? The Blak Smith is about to start crowd funding soon bcuz I need Y'ALL HELP in order to get my books printed. I wanna depend on all of my subscribers & those of you who are LOYAL bcuz Y'ALL been getting that REAL SHIT for years now!  Like I've said before, I'll do an article on that ASAP but if ya wanna support US, as I always say, INBOX Me on fb or send an e-mail to bennyblacko@yahoo.com. Since my last article covering MANdela was so CONTROVERSIAL, I just wanna get into that a lil & say that I don't care what ya think of ME! If ya still wanna get at ME for my OBSERVATIONS, OPINIONS & EXPERIENCE, fine but...........remember, I research & come to CONCLUSIONS! As well I know a lotta peepo ALL OVER bcuz I've lived in a lotta places & don't have to PROVE SHIT bcuz my INTUITIVE INSTINCTS lead ME! If ya still got beef with that, what if some niKKKa's came to you after 27 years in HELL & said if ya do this & that, WE'LL let ya outta here? BLAK PEEPO cannot NEGOTIATE with TYRANTS bcuz WE don't have a MILITARY! It's easy to say WHATEVER but go thru that SHIT for a week & see if it's FUN! At least in ameriKKKa, there's a SEMBLANCE of rights but go to south Afrika & see what it is for real.












Forget about all that today though as I want US to LAUGH & why I came at y'all today with the Boondocks. As this show is about BALANCE, WE need to REAL EYES that REVOLUTION needs it comic relief as well. For you DIE HARD FANS of this show, I have this early kwanza gift & this: http://theurbandaily.com/2013/10/16/its-official-the-boondocks-back-january-2014/. Anyway......I ain't got much to say much & I hope that Y'ALL know that the BEST is yet to come. Keep ya head up & for 1 mo quick laugh, go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRIZHnqHK9A. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy