Lackawanna Blues
























I dare YOU to go away from this FLICK the same before ya watched it! I ain't gonna put nothing on my blog that can't TEACH ya something whether it pisses ya off or if it makes ya cry!!! This movie here needs to be seen again & again as WE NEED to take it BLAK to the EARTH & FAMILY aka FOOD, CLOTHING & SHELTER & WE ain't gonna do that trying to REFORM this PRESENT SYSTEM but................I ain't gonna say much as I'm BUSY perfeKting my MAGNUS OPUS!!! Enjoy this movie & if ya ENJOYING what ya see here at b2a, SPREAD the WORD & put Me on ya FB pages, group pages & all of the social media sites ya on.......b2a is doing it big in 2014 & so help a CONSISTENT BROTHA dispensing that REAL to & for YA!!! Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die is what I'm working on & so................for ya advanced autographed copy, get at US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb INBOX as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy