What U know about GENOCIDE in West Papua New Guinea?

locator map of Papua New Guinea




Photo

https://www.facebook.com/WestPapuanFreedomFighters






This ain't gonna be no long article today but before I got this doc, I knew very little of what was happening in Papua New Guinea & as this didn't just start yesterday, it just proves what Dr John Henrik Clarke used to say that, "no 1 is the friend of the Afrikan!" This more than PROVES that when he said that, that he wasn't just talking about that euro-devil; nah........he meant that for a whole bunch of peepo as hardly any peepo RESPECT US as I've seen plenty of Ghanians absolutely DISSED when I lived there & I ALWAYS defended 'em bcuz I don't let that happen around Me! This is not to malign all non-Blak peepo but as Kwame Nkrumah said, "OUR INDEPENDENCE IS MEANINGLESS UNLESS IT IS LINKED UP WITH THE TOTAL LIBERATION OF AFRICA." To Me, this means that just bcuz PNG is in Asia, doesn't mean a THING as the beginning of this pic makes it MORE than OBVIOUS that these are OUR PEEPO!

Look, most of US are wallowing under the debt crush this world economy has caused! As there is not much that I can do, what I will ask is that ya put forth a SINCERE EFFORT in SPREADING the WORD about the PLIGHT of those SUFFERING under the indonesians & WE NEVER HEAR SHIT ABOUT IT! Big shout out to my main dude Anton Nawipa who made Me AWARE of such goings on & another BIG SHOUT to my SIS, Ashira Amenet who is pushing this CAUSE forward as well! As far as this article is concerned, I want my peepo INFORMED so that they can be FOREWARNED! As Dead Prez would say, "LET'S get FREE" but WE MUST do it TOGETHER! Blak Peepo, please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2VuQ_Duo-4 & the ONLY WAY WE doing this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNoj-PZbcO8 style. Til it's PEACE, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy