Defending R.O.B.O.T.S - Part II



(Man.......I hope that this is PHOTO-SHOPPED but........!!!*)

I was gonna go in on something terribly DIFFERENT but decided to stay with the theme of Defending R.O.B.O.T.S a lil more since it pissed off some of y'all who NEED to HEAR what the fuKKK I gotta say! As predicted, I knew that I would get HATE MAIL & as that is NOTHING NEW, it kinda feels like
my Malcolm faraKKKoon, BM BW, dark skinned light skinned rich poor & whatever OPPOSITE ARGUMENTS that go NOWHERE that ya boy willy lynch spoke of in making a slave! Read that SHIT AGAIN yo! As I've never been a slave, I ain't NEVA been PUSSY WHIPPED & I ain't letting NOBODY tell Me that I shouldn't write how I feel & why I REFUSE to get advertising so that I can keep TRUE to what it is I do whether ya LIKE it or NOT! This goes out ESPECIALLY to Y'ALL who wanna just SPEW so much BS about someone who is DOING his PART & if he pissed ya off so what? I'm here  to let ya know that YOU HAVE ADAPTED to their WAYS & that YOU are being put on NOTICE!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB40YZkCHhE (Jealousy by Club Nouveau)


Before y'all get it TWISTED, again, I don't know any of the R.O.B.O.T.S that I defended so dash that NOTION that I'm on somebodies dick! Hey.....it just occurred to Me that maybe YOU are as WE are all GUILTY of PROJECTION some of the time.........why not get a HOOT &  look up what that means on a SCIENTIFIC LEVEL?



Instead of WASTING OUR NATION's TIME & calling ya out by NAME, I'm gonna talk about some WAY MORE IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS that are happening that would make anything I say DIRECTLY to & for YOU MOOT! In an article I posted last week, I put in that there were 3 deaths of BIG TIME DEVIL BANKERS but how about WE ADD in another 1! http://rt.com/business/russell-investments-chief-economist-dead-564/. Ayo.....this dude worked for an outfit named russell investments or formerly known as the russell trust aka the motherfuKKKing origins of the skull & bones! If I need tell ya who they are, do ya OWN RESEARCH as I ain't speaking to BEGINNERS! Some of y'all got way too much time on ya hands & transfer that into USELESS GOSSIP!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-2oDpUYUlc (That's a Lie by LL Cool J)

Some years ago, I was writing about ALIENS but I got so much FLAK, I backed up off of that! Y'all can't front no more though as so many so recently have seen so many u.f.o's & they USED to have those who OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED 'em but that can't happen no mo'! I've been telling Y'ALL about 12/21/12 & all that! I told y'all about the LIBOR SCANDAL! I've been telling y'all to as much as possible, KEEP ya HEART & SOUL as PURE as possible & all that but what are ya gonna say to this which came from MAINSTREAM SOURCES?; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html. I said that the ALIENS destroyed the NUKES 3 years ago & if ya look, this article ain't from yesterday or even last week & so........? How about the u.s government shutdown that I said was a SMOKE SCREEN? If I have to spell it out for ya, what I mean is that WE are on the precipice of US being in OUR GLORY & that YOU are being judged & what ya say, what ya got & all else is being watched!!!!!! What are YOU gonna tell Me when ya money means absolutely NOTHING? I also told y'all about www.nesara.com! The reason why ya still doing what ya do is bcuz ya THINK that SHIT is gonna stay this way & so fuck it bcuz THAT'S EXACTLY how ya FEEL INSIDE & remember..... I started Part I by stating that HURT PEEPO HURT PEEPO!! Ain't YOU MAD bcuz ya CAN'T HURT my FEELINGS? I'm BROKE bcuz before it's all said & done, I gotta see who's for REAL!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5yaK7xHWmU (You be Illin' by RunDmc)


So......if ya are being judged NOW why should those who are doing the REAL WORK include ya into OUR NATION BUILDING when ALL that YOU are showing US is DIVISINESS I can't speak for ANYONE but MYSELF as some doing the WORK have DUBIOUSNESS about 'em but don't WE ALL? This is gonna be the LAST TIME I say this but I in GOOD CONSCIOUS CANNOT ALLOW Y'ALL to SHIT on a BROTHA or SISTA that has HELPED SO MANY just bcuz YA DON'T LIKE HIM/HER! GTFOH with that YO! I'm about MA'AT & if anyone is VIOLATING that & I get wind of it, I'm calling YOU OUT & IDGAF who ya are!!! After all, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me! I'll even allow ya to write on this very blog & I don't have to AGREE with ya but WE got BIGGER FISH to FRY than some loose GOSSIP for the hell of it! And GROW UP!!!



The above pic DISTURBINGLY SO was sent to Me by a BROTHA who put Me on that Bambaattaa  MAY have gone to the other side & if the picture is any indication............................


Look. I constantly have to EXPLAIN to peepo that I rarely ever read for entertainment purpsoes; I read to RETAIN, ANALYZE, REVIEW, RETHINK & FORMULATE to a CONCLUSIVE OUTCOME using ALL of the INFORMATION at hand! So when I say something, I am not EMOTIONALIZING aka something that TOO MANY BW are doing bcuz in this WORLD of AUTOMATION, the fuKKKing DEVIL gave Y'ALL the JOBS & any WISE PERSON knows that 1 can NEVER LEAD with EMOTIONS!!! WE MUST 1st SUBMIT to OUR ROLES as BM & BW so as to TEACH the CHILDREN to SUBMIT to THEIRS!!! When MA'AT is restored, there will be no need to argue about SUBMITTING! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2IQ2ojJ0oY&list=PLDA8FA1DD1B93A1E3 (Poparatzi by Musiq Soul Child from Philly!!!!


Go get some wine & lite a FAT 1 now bcuz YOU REALLY about to get pissed off! WTF I look like
getting into this R.O.B.O.T.S SHIT at this stage of my life when WE about to be who WE came here to be? In the case of what I mean by that acronym at this time, it means Retardedly Onerously BATTLING Of The SEXES!!! If ya KNOW that WE are all viKKKtims of rws, why the fuKKK are YOU MAD at Umar bcuz of some SLIGHT? That last article wasn't about Umar ONLY & the ONLY POINT that I was trying to make was that TOO MANY BW are throwing too many BROTHA's under the BUS & TOO MANY of US don't know why!!! I said that WE need to BLAME RWS 1st for putting ALL of US in this POSITION yo! When asked, they've said, he's SUSPICIOUS, CONCEITED, ARROGANT & my favorite, a FRAUD as if these peepo making these accusations were never GUILTY of those flaws themselves!!!! YOU are DOING the DEVILS JOB bcuz the 1st THING THEY do when they want YA GONE is ASSASSINATE ya CHARACTER & if what ya saying is just IDLE GOSSIP.........YOU SETTING DUDE up like Malcolm & just bcuz YOU DON'T LIKE HIM? And bcuz I DEFENDED him, Madiba & Kanye, I became a dick hugger when some of y'all BW will get highly upset when a BROTHA talks GENERAL TRUTH about  BW who did him wrong!! Sotomayor & Nasheed say STUFF & I AIN'T co-signing 'em but do y'all say that they speak the UGLY TRUTH sometimes?  GTFOHwtBS as I ain't going for it.....when Y'ALL tell Me that YOU were TOTALLY INNOCENT of any wrong doing & somebody WRONGED ya, then GET at ME & I'll ALLOW you to EXPOSE 'EM on my blog or otherwise STFU! Y'all be coming up with VAGUE PERSONAL BS!!! This is why another 1 of ya BIG SISTA's in Shahrazad Ali said that SOME of Y'ALL need a SLAP once in a while! Oh SHIT, she just happens to be from Philly too.........how IRONIC!!!!!!


WARNING - DO NOT TURN this into a Blak Smith says SLAP an outta HAND BW Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjCjKoDB9c (Not Like Crazy by Jill Scott from..........)

Before I continue, those who are CELEBS as well as YOU are being judged & have a STORY to tell & as I don't believe Bam wanted to be a part of the baphomet, MUST ACCOUNT for this & SHIT like it! As well, WE must OVERSTAND that even some of these so called CONSCIOUS NIGGA's may be in it
bcuz like Hip Hop, RWS CREATED the need for CONSCIOUS niKKKa's & that most of US are
being played from the MIDDLE bcuz WE REFUSE to THINK in LAYERS!!!!! ANYBODY can be ANYBODY & I don't blame some of y'all for believing that I could be an AGENT & if so, so what? I ain't FORCING NOBODY to do NOTHING so if ya wanna throw that TERM around, go right ahead but I got a FUTURE to look forward to & a NATION to BUILD with OR without YOU!!! What's your mission.......lining up ya next gossip victim? 


Not everybody loved those who made a DIFFERENCE in OUR LIVES & for most reading this, Tupac was our latest EXAMPLE! Some of these conscious niKKKa's that ya LOVE are BOULE......but, if ya can't prove that & ya just throwing out accusations that can fit anybody........I can't fuck with you & if you feel that I'm outta pocket, DELETE Me outta ya LIFE & TRUST, ya won't be getting any transmissions asking why! If WE are putting OUT GOOD INFO that YOU can use & ain't VIOLATING GOD's LAWS (if ya believe in her), then STOP doing the DEVILS JOB! Otherwise to Me, y'all just modern day gay edgar hoovers so MISS ME with that SHIT!!!


Being that I'm keeping it 100%, if ya FEELING US, ya gotta SUPPORT US & I expect that in ya buying my books & sending in ya Donations. For more info, e-mail US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or friend US on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). 


WE gonna wind it down like this........those entertainers who were FORCED into accepting the DEVIL must be vetted from the 1's who ACCEPTED it WILLINGLY & use it to INFLUENCE OUR YOUTH! In the face of KNOWING that Doctor Ben is in a NURSING HOME, who the fuKKK got time for GOSSIP? What, ya heard Doc Ben was a POLYGAMIST.....did he CHEAT on his WIFE when he was 44? How the fuck do OUR BEST wind up in these SITUATIONS & WE got time to spew STUPID SHIT like WE hearing? Who ya WORKING for? Before ya THINK that I'm talking to YOU, a lotta peepo are saying this type of SHIT & if ya ain't got MUCH, keep that SHIT in ya CIRCLE that co-signs ya BULLSHIT!!! The stories told will FUEL US into RIGHT ACTION of UNITY!!! DistraKKKtions from VICTORY will not be TOLERATED!!!!!




So......just like YOU, I can spout my MOUTH OFF too & if ya feeling STUNG I'm TALKING to YOU niKKKa! I am not a HATER but a REGULATOR & I got ELDERS who check Me at times & when I don't agree with 'em, I tell 'em RESPECTFULLY!!! Just as YOU have the RIGHT to be EMOTIONAL, the BM has the RIGHT to be a POLYGAMIST & YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE the TRUTH when ya ENGAGE US in a RELATIONSHIP instead of trying to CHANGE US!!! Go ahead & GET UPSET but ya ain't gonna get around that & so.......CHALLENGE Me bcuz I'm READY yo!!! The ELEPHANT is in the ROOM yo!!! Any RESPONSES/REACTIONS coming BLAK my way BETTER be RESPECTFUL or............Again, big shout to my dude Paul Shard & those that keep it 100! I've had to defend Phil Valentine before too & just so ya know peepo........just bcuz I DEFEND those who got something to say doesn't mean that I agree with everything they say! Let the HATE BEGIN!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!












* taken from http://hiphop.sh/afrika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist