Defending R.O.B.O.T.S*



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVtcp8XHhOo

I'm gonna START this article the same way I FINISH it stating that HURT PEEPO HURT PEEPO! Oh......I'm about to piss a lotta Y'ALL off today & if ya HEART can't take it, oh well! A big shout out to the  Seahawks who won the SB yesterday & to those who gave props to that actor dude who died.....who the fuKKK was he? SB ritual anyone? Anyhoo........today's article is inspired by Paul Shard who posed a rather interesting question a few days ago & being that the post on fb got outta hand, he took it down but the question was basically, "WHY are so many peepo DUMPING on Dr Umar Johnson? Well, as Mr Shard is very OUTSPOKEN, when I saw the post, most who chimed in said that Doc was ARROGANT & no 1 was disrespectful about it but I guess after it got "outta hand", it occurred that I've been asking of that for awhile & I usually get HEARSAY from those who differ with how he do! Now before y'all start thinking that I'm on Docs' dick, I got my own but if TOO MANY of YA don't like him for what amounts to PERSONALITY FLAWS (which WE ALL have) & DON'T KNOW HIM PERSONALLY, well that's where I diverge from! As this is an OPINION PIECE, don't write Me back to congratulate or diss Me as I have my OWN LANE & don't give a fuKKK about much!



http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/03/brand-nubian-wake-up-that-melanin-in.html

I swear that WE gotta be FREE soon bcuz SHIT is at a CRITICAL MASS as even MOST who say that they are CONSCIOUS suck ASS for REAL! A lotta y'all who HATE on Umar also HATED on Madiba, Kanye West & if jesus himself actually existed, would have HATED on him as well. Now............if ya know these peepo & had a BAD EXPERIENCE with 'em causing you to have an ax to grind with 'em, even if I thought it was SILLY, I can at least say that it was PERSONAL but if ya don't know 'em & ya getting 2nd hand info which amounts to GOSSIP, I ain't feeling that! WE all know that Doc U went thru it with his BABY MAMA but I've heard Doc say that he is a polygamist! Was she like TOO MANY WOMEN who THINK that they can "CHANGE HIM bcuz my PUSSY is the BOMB?" I've met Doc before but I don't know him & WE ALL KNOW that in this day & age, things can get really THORNY real fast when it comes to US & relationships but for the last fuKKKing time, BLAME RACIST WHITE SUPREMACY instead of each other! WE go around blaming each other for EVERYTHING when that DEVIL & way many of US who aid him (next article) in OUR DEMISE put US in the position for this SHIT to be happening.......that right there is all that needs to be said yo! Too many peepo hated on Madiba bcuz he divorced Winnie & don't ad on that he did 27 years! Peepo act like Kanye was always an ASSHOLE & don't remember that when he said what he said about bush(it), ya favorite in 50centavos & t.d snaKKKes stood up to bat for bush(it)! They OWN & CONTROL just about ALL but as KRS-1 said on Aww Yea, "the finish line is CONTROL of ya MIND!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWkhJFX1RG8




I betcha allot y'all already forgot that I said that unless ya personally KNOW these PEEPO that I ain't talking to you! If ya feeling that STING inside ya, then I'm talking to you & so let Me give y'all my standards as to what constitutes SINS against US.......yo, I've been ran thru the RUMOR MILL & accused of being a SPY & all kinda shit in the u.s & Afrika! Fuck ya STANDARDS as FEELINGS are meant to get HURT!
I'm down on my R.O.B.O.T.S if 1. he is HARMING CHILDREN in any way 2. SPYING & BETRAYING Blak Peepo 3. MANIPULATING the BW 4. LYING about being a POLYGAMIST 5. being PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE to those who don't deserve it 6. RAPE 7. MURDER 8. DIS-INFORMING US 9. SELLING OUT & 10. being a COMPLETE FRAUD! Look, I real-eyes that on the best day, not EVERYBODY is gonna feel ya! This ain't about Me trying to convince ya to like Doc or any of my other R.O.B.O.T.S in this article & there are plenty more to name. But...........if ya GOSSIPING about someone ya don't know outta DISLIKE & as far as I know, he's doing what 99.5% of US can't or won't...............NAH & GTFOHwtBS!!!!! Gossip KILLS yo!




I don't know why Doc is ARROGANT but 1 who isn't a CELEB, FAMOUS or well traveled has no reason to not like someone bcuz they're simply ARROGANT! That above there is Kanye West soon after the accident that inspired the song, 'Thru the Wire' & WE all know that he was told NO for so long that he became the BEST MUSIC PRODUCER in the 2000 -2010 era & that the SOUL of Hip Hop died with him bcuz of what they did! He speaks from a position of STRENGTH coming from perceived extreme weakness like how Richard Sherman shut crabtree up! This is OUR TIME yo so say it LOUD & fuck who don't like ya! How many times was Doc told that you ain't NOTHING & you'll NEVA amount to a hill of beans etc etc? I always say that peepo are usually ARROGANT thru KNOWLEDGE or IGNORANCE & I DARE any of ya to prove Me wrong! If them dudes wanna be who they are, have YOU gone thru what they have to get where they are? Would ya be willing to go thru what they went thru to get where they got? When ya get where ya wanna be, will you allow those same types that tried to stop ya before still use that body language when they disagree? Have ya walked a mile in their shoes? Is ya own personality STRONG enough to take what you dish out? And finally, if ya in the biz of BOOKING these dudes & find in the process that ya don't like 'em, JUST STOP FUCKING with 'em! Have y'all forgotten that OUR REAL ENEMY is the DEVIL? WE all meet peepo WE don't like but I could NEVA OVERSTAND how 1 would wanna do HARM to someone that NEVER did anything to ya! Take Me or leave Me & I MUST be CRAZY but as said in the beginning of this article.......I'm gonna FINISH this article the same way I STARTED it stating that HURT PEEPO HURT PEEPO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iix9JxzBfM


* R.OB.O.T.S = Righteous Ones Bangin On The System
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy