Get 2 know Dr. Phil - a TRIP thru DNA








Here WE go with another R.O.B.O.T.S who needs NO DEFENDING like my articles of last week & in case you weren't made aware of 'em, just check last week with Dr. Umar Johnson & Africa Bambaataa as the headline pics in OUR II Part Series. Plenty of FAKE SNOW videos popping up all over the place but just know that the KraKKa is SALTING the EARTH (thru CHEM TRAILS & such) before his INEVITABLE DEPARTURE & apologies to those who see it bcuz most of y'all just don't, won't or can't & gonna get caught with that "OH SHIT" bag in ya hand! Don't look for Me then bcuz I'll be somewhere DELEGATING RESPONSIBILITIES with some REAL LEADERS!!! The qualification as far as I can see is by spreading TRUTH regardless of who don't like it! Ya see, I learned from Public Enemy years ago that when WOMEN didn't like their music, that the DUDES would absolutely go GAGA for it! Using that logic..................again, just bcuz I post it doesn't mean that I agree with all of it!

 http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-controversial-recitorial-society.html


I ain't gonna go in too hard today as I believe Doc Phil doesn't need it & says so all of the time! The above link from my blog was on Doc's fb page & though he didn't write it, I was VILIFIED by too many WOMEN for taking it from him & posting it on the blog. I felt that it was right but y'all know.......hey LADIES, 1 thing I gotta tell y'all is that EMOTIONS CHANGE EVERYDAY ALL the TIME & WE ain't going for it bcuz until the DEVIL took over, the BW NEVER needed to refer to that as a FACTOR in HERSTORY as y'all allow the dudes ya most love to HATE as in Nasheed & Sotomayor to EXIST with ya REACTIONARY VITRIOL!!! An old Afrikan proverb says that even a broken clock tells the TRUTH twice a day! Would ya be willing to agree with that or do ya just disagree for disagreements sake? Man..........I hate to sound like I'm with this B.O.T.S* shit but y'all gotta know!!!!

In the RACE against TIME, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die should be out before the end of the month. Pre-orders are coming in every day & so I expect to hear from all of my SUPPORTERS posthaste! To get in contact with US, the e-mail is bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, WE at Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). HOLLA BLAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!


So to my SISTA's who don't like Phil but wanna go back to OUR GLORY, how do WE do it? By dismissing the BM who is just as much as viKKKtims albeit in a DIFFERENT WAY than you? If ya don't like FOREIGNERS, ya stuck with US & when are ya gonna start placing the 1st BLAME where it belongs? What are ya gonna say when FAMILY DECISIONS get decided by the ELDERS some of y'all claim y'all LOVE? If ya wanna be FREE & about MA'AT, can WE have RECIPROCITY? Can I talk? If ya over 30 & don't know what I mean then I can't help ya but tell ya what......regardless of how ya feel about Doc, listen without prejudice & learn something!

* B.O.T.S = Battle Of The Sexes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy