White Man's Burden



The story takes place in alterNATIVE ameriKKKa where the BLAKS are members of the social elite & whites are inhabitants of inner city ghettos. lou pinnock is a white worker in a chocolate factory, loving husband & father of 2 children. While delivering a package for a BLAK ceo, Thaddeus Thomas, he is mistaken for a voyeur & as a result, loses his job, gets beaten by BLAK cops & his family gets evicted from their home. Desperate, pinnock takes his guns & kidnaps Thomas demanding JUSTICE........

That was the description from youtube & yo to my PEEPO whom I really CARE ABOUT I got something to say! I don't reference my blog articles for Y'ALL to DOUBT! As I've said before, I wanna be LIBERATED with YOU & in forecasting the FUTURE, I will be WRONG at times! Sometimes, the more OPTIMISTIC, the message, the least chance that I wrote it bcuz the Blak Smith is a PESSIMIST but I know that the BEST is yet to COME & so........usher in the NEW ERA with LOVE!!! WE work HARD & the HIGHER POWER of my OVERSTANDING RULES ALL that I DO! I don't even want it to be like this flick when it switches bcuz the MEMORIES are MANY!


Get into a GREAT MOVIE & know that if ya want my new autographed book entitled, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die, get at US at email; boombyebyebook@yahoo.com & on fb INBOX ONLY as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). If ya want the INSTANT DOWNLOADABLE e-book, go here to www.lulu.com & put the title of book or my name (Blak Smith) in the search box. WAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy