Why are black women so ARGUMENTATIVE? A SISTA SPEAKS!!!!!!!!



Don't be afraid as it's not even 8 minutes long.


I don't have much to say but AGAIN, the #1 REASON as to WHY the BW is usually ANGRY is bcuz she suffers MOST at the hands of racist white supremacy aka rws! Lesbianism is just 1 of the symptoms. Never having a WORTHY MAN is another. Unfortunately, by the time MOST REAL EYES this, it's too LATE! THIS MESSAGE doesn't MEAN that the WE BM don't have OUR OWN ISSUES but............I'll let the SISTA do her thing & BW, I luv ya & hope that YOU can get a lil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU7R8VArC-I from it all! To US I say MORE PEACE but for the other side, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy