TRAINING DAY Part II - an ANALYSIS



http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/04/nature-of-threat.html

So....did Y'ALL get it right yet? Before WE go into what WE came to this long blog post for as if I gave a fuKKK, did y'all know that the u.s is AGAIN bombing Iraq? Do y'all know that the SUPER MOON that WE had yesterday brings EXTRA BULL SHIT with it as I wasn't giving a fuKKK about NOTHING all day yesterday! WE on the VERGE of that NEXT THING bcuz my body is telling Me that SHI(F)T is about to CHANGE for real for real yo! How are YOU feeling? Man.......everyday is a NEW MAJOR HEADLINE & as the saying goes, "may you live in interesting times." Are WE there yet? Are the times interesting? How many Blak young Men have to get killed before WE rise up like the SISTA's did in the Lou last nite & got them niKKKa's turning to EACH OTHER to say collectively, that ENOUGH is ENOUGH!


To make sense of it all, ya MUST read Part I at
http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/08/this-has-to-be-end-of-this-type-of-shit.html



(DEVIL beating an ELDERLY WOMAN in CA)...............WAIT for OUR TURN aka NO MERCY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69s7f5F_DA

Ok......today, I'm gonna do something that I used to do on  a constant basis but stopped......but every once in a while, I gotta let y'all know.........I'M NOT the 1 to FUCK WITH & here's why! Upon reading that a baby was killed in Queens NY last week, I was appalled & thought that I would lose my mind! While reposting the article, I had been informed that the article was a HOAX but it made Me FEEL so fucked up that I decided to run it anyway & look what happened in the Lou on Saturday nite.........another young BM dead at the hands of the PIGS for NOTHING! http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/missouri-ferguson-michael-brown-what-we-know/index.html. Didn't WE just bury Lawrence Campbell & Eric Garner over here on the east side? Nah man......the GLOVES are OFF & all that DIPLOMATIC SHIT is NOW DEAD!!! As far as I'm concerned, a standing army no longer has to DECLARE WAR on a POPULACE if ya already KILLING US at will! This is why I published that HOAX bcuz if that type of SHIT could be considered a HOAX, then OUR LIVES really have NO FUCKING VALUE at all ya USELESS EATERS! Get the point!



The time for PROTESTING, MARCHING, SINGING, buying symbolic HOODIES & appealing to the FEDS been up but those who don't know are gonna continue going down the same old tired route of getting sharptone, crump & all of these assorted characters to get that HUSH MONEY while the officer who killed 1 of US gets time off with pay, a raise, a promotion & the knowledge that he took another Blak Life. My writings reflect that & I find it quite ironic that I posted that article a day before the Lou situation popped off so that none of ya could say that the timing was all wrong! About 8 or 9 peepo told Me that the article was a hoax & to prove ya don't deserve my RESPECT, if ya gonna read Me, ya gotta READ the WHOLE FUCKING ARTICLE! Before I type anything, I research 1st so as to bring ya proper info to use so that ya don't get TRAPPED OFF bcuz over 95% of these young BM getting killed have NO FATHERS in the HOUSE so why the FUCK ya getting mad at Me for? Ya think I wanna attend MORE FUNERALS? For some reason, the FONT got small where I posted that the article was a hoax so who the FUCK ya getting at while calling names? WE now KNOW that the willy lynch letter was faked but it may as well be TRUE bcuz TOO MANY of US is living as if it's REAL! Being BLAK ain't no excuse & right about NOW, if yo MONKEY ASS ain't MAD, there's something VERY WRONG with ya but DIRECT yo ANGER properly! Some will OVERSTAND & some WON'T but it has been proven long ago that BP get upset about these things for 90 days & then forget about it & that's why I put Trayvon's pic above this segment................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5OegUCe704






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwyEbu9jly8

This 1 goes out to those of ya who FEAR for my LIFE after I write such a scathing report on how I wish ALL POLICE choke on their own VOMIT mixed in with SHIT SANDWICHES & MAYO! Stop it! It seems like the more PASSIVE of US is the 1's that are DYING! To the BW, it is DIVINE for a MAN to DIE FIGHTING if WE already in a WAR that has been DECLARED on US since isabella got them MOORS outta SPAIN! PAY ATTENTION & really LISTEN to the 1st link above as it is an OURSTORY LESSON! Just today, I saw on the news that the police cannot stop ya from filming them but..........................don't be STUPID & be all up in front of 'em doing it if ya can help it! Look at what happened to Ramsey Orta aka, the dude who filmed the whole Eric Garner thing; http://gothamist.com/2014/08/05/ramsey_orta_eric_garner.php. Then after, check this out; http://www.ibtimes.com/eric-garner-chokehold-case-chrissie-ortiz-wife-ramsey-orta-arrested-assault-charges-1651084. Did y'all know about this? I keep telling y'all that this ain't a GAME & so if ya wanna get MAD at ME for SUSTAINING the PRESSURE of how ya need to FEEL, then COOL but if ya do it DISRESPECTFULLY, I'm gonna AIR ya the FUCK OUT bcuz right about NOW, IDGAF about yo FEELINGS in RELATION to TOO MANY of US DYING! I ain't gonna be explaining myself so get used to it or leave Me the FUCK ALONE! Delete Me & I won't ask to be taken back by yo PATHETIC ASSES but don't be looking for Me when the time comes & as a matter of FACT.............................I HATE THEM & not YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR on the BEAST until they ALL DEAD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy