Bill Cooper interview CNN Uncut original


 Behold a Pale Horse pdf for your reading consumption has been provided by Cooper's own site;

http://ephraiyim.wordpress.com/william-cooper/behold-a-pale-horse-milton-william-cooper-pdf/




This vid is LONG so I'll make this SHORT! I really RESPECTED Bill Cooper bcuz as far as I could see, he was an INSIDER who told the TRUTH & was KILLED right after 9-1-1 for telling all that he knew........he wrote Behold a Pale Horse, the book that I recommend the most to those who need to be on the Fast Track to this knowledge WE seeking. When I first read this book in the mid-90's, I had totally dismissed the UFO parts but learned over time to keep my mind open & when I read it again recently, I was shocked bcuz of what I had learned on that topic! As he covers so much, absorb the info in small doses & get ready for the FIRE! Look for this dollar to CRASH soon & keep yo self from getting too distraKKKted. As a reminder, the fiscal year in the u.s ends on September 30th.
As usual...................................WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!


For any of the Blak Smith's products, go here; http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/09/t-shirts-more-on-deck.html. HOLLA BLAK!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Warning! Conspiracy Theory Culture Dangers

    I came across an article from a communication design blog about the ramifications of online conspiracy theory culture. I can't stop thinking about the negative impact social media is having on our world. http://www.snelgraphix.net/the-snelgraphix-designing-minds-blog/2019/7/17/organizational-conspiracy-theories

    The Snelgraphix Designing Minds Blog: A new way to empower your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy