The Blak Smith goes in on his BOOK, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die - Part II



Yea, there is so much happening that I won't COVER NOW bcuz if I do, too many of Y'ALL is gonna DISBELIEVE & so.........this is Part II of Me going in on my newest book, Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die & how the whole entertainment industry is outright CONTROLLED! WE took that ride & didn't put out Part II right away bcuz there is so much going on! I gotta talk about it y'all & they don't want this to come out bcuz they keep fucking with what I'm writing but WE will MARCH ON!!!!! Yo......eric holder quitting that post before soetoro's term is over is the equivalent of a POPE resigning. Y'all ain't ready for what's about to happen & I been speaking on it for some time but WATCH what happens. Them same mofo's that was shooting YOU will be running from YOU bcuz yo MELANIN will kick in right & will SHOW NO MERCY! How ya like that for EXPOSING the entertainment biz for that ASS?

Ayo.......Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die is available & so is OUR 1st classic, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me when ya get at US! My name is the Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) on fb & it's time ya got OUR BOOKS & t-shirts at my email address at benblaksmith@yahoo.com. All of that can be found at this link here & all LOVE & PRAISE to those that know that WE will be VICTORIOUS in ALL that WE do! http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/09/t-shirts-more-on-deck.html. Stay up yo & see Y'ALL soon! Get yo MANUSCRIPT done so that it's a BOOK! WE can do this. 





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7JEg_dYJWI

So ultimately........if ya control self, ya already FREE but really.....how FREE are ya when a miscreant decides that they can take yo LIFE & not do 1 day in jail? I pass JUDGEMENT as a GOD who has JUDGED YOU! Those who I speak of know what I'm talking about & always remember, WE are not yet 2 years removed from 12/21/12. That B.R.I.C.S Alliance is gonna destroy the dollar & WE'LL have a REVALUATION of the MONEY & EVERYBODY will be FREE of western rule! Get ready & watch it happen. Entertainment will be a REQUIREMENT! Please.........do not act like ya heard this before.........unless.........ya have. As this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR, HOLLA BLAK!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist