KraKKa TRUTHERS!

 
(by NO MEANS do WE mean to diss Mama Sojourner Truth)
 
 
 
If YOU ain't LIVID that NAGA's is still getting killed in the Lou, I can't FUCK with ya! Did y'all see what happened to dudes in BK? I've been crying silent tears to myself lately bcuz this SHIT I've BANKED on isn't happening FAST ENOUGH & this SHIT is DISCOURAGING! It feels like there's a HELL right here & if ya reading this then ya in it! Ayo ALIENS/ENTITIES/INNER EARTHIANS & whoever else that matters, get yo ASSES here & get US outta this SHITTY EXISTENCE! I will be taking a break from all of this bad news & TRY & find the silver lining in the clouds & don't worry about Me as this isn't a SUICIDE WATCH! Nah.........I got things to take care of & I think that I've given y'all enough info to this point! If y'all can't or won't SUPPORT Me, I still gotta love Y'ALL but now, I feel my missions are taking Me elsewhere.
 
Enough of that for now.....what WE gonna do today is show Y'ALL just how a lotta KraKKa's is coming outta the woodwork lately with some REAL HARDCORE TRUTH! The good thing about those who do this is that some but not many are EXHAUSTED with the CHARADE of it all & have to relieve themselves! Last year I posted a story from a retiring college professor & instead of writing too much, let them tell ya what it is.
 
 
In the next 1, a former Marine named Ken Okeefe goes the fuck in about the inevitable WAR on isis, isil & whatever name they gonna put on it tomorrow. I just love this type of PASSION; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr-qW7HgI1Y (running time is 21:09)
 
 Not my book but for my products & services, go here http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/09/t-shirts-more-on-deck.html. Only SERIOUS PEOPLE need REPLY!
 
In this 1, a german reporter now living in the u.s, tells exactly how the MEDIA MANIPULATES reporters & journalists. If ya don't BELIEVE ANYTHING I say, LISTEN til the END yo!
 
For proper absorption, watch this 1 in chunks as it is more than 2 hours long but................ a former sex slave viKKKtim & Ted Gunderson, former head of the FBI tells ya about child pedophile rings, aliens & so much much more.....WE MUST know that they get info that WE could NEVER get; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3KTQyP3zE (running time 2:02:16)
 
So......NOTHING NEW is happening! A few days ago, yet another youth was shot & killed in St Lou & the story I read about it let's Me KNOW that they are trying their BEST to get this RACE WAR started so as to sate their BLOODLUST! GENTRIFICATION = RWS = GENOCIDE = Same Shit Different Day! No 1 has the ANSWER to OUR PECULIAR SITUATION & ALL I can say is do ya BEST to STAY ALIVE!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy