LOOKING 4 that BLAK WOMAN to SUBMIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sVIPNiykXE
This 1 is gonna be PERSONAL & I've probably already said most of what I'm gonna say here but I'm LOOKING for that BLAK WOMAN! Ya may see SELF in here or maybe not! IDK who she is yet or where she is but she's OUT THERE but..........before I meet her she needs to know that as she's gonna have DEMANDS that I'm gonna have my own as well. In fact, Professor Griff said same some years ago but this is the Blak Smith's article & my THOUGHTS. WE are in that time & I'll never settle down bcuz when ya think of it, what does that really mean? At my next lecture, I'm gonna speak on things even so called aware peepo do that none of US is supposed to be doing! Standards must be met! Let's get into it & see what WE mean.
Okay, the 1st & foremost thing needed by the Blak Smith is a BW who knows that she MUST SUBMIT to Me but I'm gonna address that in the end so that YOU could THINK of what I mean first! I'm LOOKING for that BW who OVERSTANDS that bcuz of her EMOTIONAL STATE that after she has spoken her piece that she needs to be QUIET & let Me finish my point so that she can answer what I'm saying & only backtrack if I didn't address her concerns. Yea, I'm looking for YOU if ya know when to be SIRIUS & when ya need to LIGHTEN up. Ya must know how to cook whether WE GREASING UP or eating RAW VEGAN stuff & overstand the CONNECTION between what WE INGEST & OUR HEALTH. Things would be better if WE do READINGS to see if WE are COMPATIBLE as most don't know to TRANSCEND how they are. Those who can transcend know that it's a constant thing that ain't easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMo02J566g
She can DISAGREE with Me but not thru EMOTIONS ONLY constantly using that as an EXCUSE & though I ain't a Nation of Gods & Earth dude, she must SHOW & PROVE what she says IF the dynamic WE disagreeing on can be PROVED FACTUALLY! This is called SCIENCE so like Erykah badu, DO YA MA'AT(H)! None of this talking outta pocket shit just bcuz ya gotta mouth to run! She must know that at times, ya gotta shut down the talking & go inside or do what some would call MEDITATING. Other than for medical reasons, she must BREAST FEED the BABIES. She must know that her diet has to change while breast feeding. She has to be able to discuss CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS such as POLYGAMY without blowing her top & simply decline if that's not in her aspirations. She must have her own PASSIONS, HOBBIES & ways of THINKING & that disagreeing OVERTLY in front of the children is a no-no as this drives a WEDGE between the FAMILY as the children are born with INFINITE WISDOM. She must be willing to DIE so that OUR children can LIVE. She must teach OUR CHILDREN to be WARRIOR's! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR8NskqxLlo. She must be well read & ALWAYS be ready to know MORE! She must be WISDOM & always ready to ELEVATE the mind & teach ALL that she knows to any who look like US. She must care about her peepo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyoLGXyN2Xw
So let's get BLAK to the beginning of what WE was talking about with that SUBMIT SHIT that may still have yo panties bunched up with you squirming THINKING ya already know what I'm gonna say. As a matter of fact, lemme give the definition first;
SUBMIT;
1. to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively).
2. to subject to some kind of treatment or influence.
3. to present for the approval, consideration, or decision of another or others:
to submit a plan; to submit an application.
4. to state or urge with deference; suggest or propose (usually followed by a clause):
I submit that full proof should be required.
5. to yield oneself to the power or authority of another:
to submit to a conqueror.
6. to allow oneself to be subjected to some kind of treatment:
to submit to chemotherapy.
7. to defer to another's judgment, opinion, decision, etc.:
I submit to your superior judgment.*
In the 1st DEFINITION, WE see that the word is NEUTRAL! The main reason why WE as a peepo have a hard time OVERSTANDING the difference is bcuz of the defined word below which DOESN'T mean the same thing;
adjective
1. inclined or ready to submit or yield to the authority of another; unresistingly or humbly obedient:
submissive servants.
a submissive reply.*
So.........................regardless of what I've said here, she must have too much...............see y'all in Part II!

Comments
Post a Comment