GARIFUNA gotta get HEALTHY




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hybawKP1Gj4 (Eat to Live by Talib Kweli)


This goes out 2 all of my PEEPS in Boston, Miami, NYC, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Atlanta & Orlando! This also goes out 2 all my peeps in Guatemala, Belize & Honduras...............please STAY ALIVE & let's have a GREAT BIG PARTY!







This is gonna be SHORT & PERSONAL............this goes out to all of my GARIFUNA FAMILY first & in general, the BLAK FAMILY as too many of US are dying right now & seem to be STUCK in some kinda KraKKa TRANCE! You are about to be FREED but ya need to know that ya HEALTH is up to YOU & I can't say it enough! The GOVERNMENT doesn't give a fuck about ya so TRUSTING them is very FOOLISH! Too many of US are dying as a result of BAD DIETS & bcuz ya so STUCK in yo WAYS, even if ya wanna CHANGE, ya can't bcuz you have been CONDITIONED to be who ya are but ya must know that ya REFUSAL to CHANGE ANYTHING about SELF is up to YOU ONLY! How ya gonna raise yo CHILDREN eating PORK with the INFO WE now have? Every time I go to a funeral & I try & tell my PEEPO to sponsor a lecture so that I can teach US, I get half hearted YEA's bcuz y'all don't really mean what ya say & so I have to do it this way! Before I go, ya gotta KNOW that THESE DOCTORS, LAWYERS & KKKops don't give a fuck about YOU & when ya LISTEN to 'em & DISREGARD ME, you SPIT in my FACE! Just so ya know, AIDS doesn't exist & if ya gotta PROBLEM with that, DEBATE Me! If ya SERIOUS about what I'm saying, get at ME as I'm willing to TEACH WHAT I KNOW for FREE! In order to take over, WE gotta be HEALTHY! 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
DID ya KNOW THIS?

 


Honduras.svg


According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the WORLD. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists are often targeted as victims of various violent crimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy