CLASSIC ALBUM of the WEEK # 11 -Donnie The Colored Section



Just perhaps, the GREATEST ALBUM ya never ever heard of but I DARE ya to not like it! I get so intense with my music that I forgot to greet y'all so how the hell are ya? Anyhoo................yea, this album is 1 of my all time GREATEST up there with Marvin & Stevie & if ya never heard of dude, go & get ya some right here & right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=004OhqgzLn4 - Wildlife by Donnie*

Before ya get into this MASTERPIECE, I gotta let y'all know that when I was in Atlanta, I happened to have met this MASTER on the MARTA aka Moving Afrikans Round Town Atlanta & immediately went in on him as if he was the 2nd coming of Donnie Hathaway which to Me he is! I had to slow my roll when he seemed embarrassed by all of the attention as this alum was already old at that point but I didn't care........I had to let him know bcuz how often does 1 meet someone who gave them VICARIOUS JOY? At that point, if I had ever made a singing album, it would sound like his & next weeks choice which I will not disclose here! I ain't fronting!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uIdG4824CI - Rocketship**

I hope that y'all are ready for this album bcuz it covers the gamut of situations that WE all go thru as a PEEPO! I hope that if ya never heard this album, that it gives ya FAITH to know that GREAT MUSIC is still being made but if ya waiting for the radio I'mma smack the SHIT outta ya but I just said that to see if ya sleep or woke! Give it up to my dude, Donnie & the Colored Section & know that if ya skin is like OURS, that ya in the club! ENJOY & as always, HOLLA BLAK! 




* for some reason, song not on album

** not on album as well but pretty good remix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy