OPERATION SAVE TITO Part III - IT gets DEEPER!


For Part I go here, http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2016/04/operation-save-tito.html

For Part II go to http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2016/04/operation-save-tito-legacy-of-garifuna.html





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5hcU8OhoQg Deep Waters by Incognito

Wow, WE here in Part III today & is it getting HOT! Gotta a lil HELP from another CONCERNED PARTY in all of this who was THERE for what WE went thru as a FAMILY & therefor VICTIMS of alex! In this 1 here, I will use real words so when you read this TRANSLATED it will make sense whether you AGREE or NOT! Take it away my BROTHER! 

I may not always agree with Ben but in this case what he says is true! My father has always been overly agressive and jumps to conclusions without first gathering sufficent evidence. Without saying much, I know that Bens account of whats going on there is accurate based on all of the things my father has done in the past. If nothing else, what you must get is my father didnt show us any
love unless he was drunk. Now we have a whole bunch of people with opinions involved in our family affairs who never lived with us. My father believes that Tito can live in Honduras as a normal man when anybody who knows Tito knows that this is impossible. Not many know my dad as a bad guy but ask any of us how we felt and til this day he has never really changed and if you dont want to hear it, fine but we know what we have endured. Unless I see different, I support my brother 100%. Thanks. from Javier Lambert, eldest brother of Tito & Ben. 



Thanks J & now let Me continue on this path before I finish EDUCATING them. Who among yall shit talkers can say that Ive DISRESPECTED YOU? I could tell you about account after account about alex but instead, Im gonna do something else...............Make all of the WORSE ASSUMPTIONS of Me before you read these words.  Now that you have done that, lets go back to Part I of OST. Instead of rewriting, Im gonna put down some of what I ALREADY said so you DONT have to THINK for Me! 









 I DON´T give a FUCK about what ya THINK about Me after it! That goes OUT to all of my friends & FAMILY & so if ya ain´t FEELING this.............

Ya see this dude got everybody who doesn´t really know him FOOLED as he´s LOVED by his nephews & nieces but behind their backs he would talk SHIT about just about all of ém including YOU!


As a MAN, don´t WE all DESERVE RESPECT? This niKKKa would say ANYTHING to DISRESPECT Moms & US! I am NOT EXXAGERATING! 

My standard for people now is if you don´t look it up for YOURSELF then GET the FUCK out of  my FACE! I brought FACTS, BOOKS & EVIDENCE only to be met with charges of you aint gonna CHANGE me even though the CHANGE I sought was for my parents to LIVE LONG ENJOY all that they worked hard for. 


Tito doesn´t have MONEYbcuz alex spends it all & won´t let him come to the u.s to re-sign up for SSI. HE DOESN´T WANT Tito near US bcuz alex CANNOT CONTROL Tito´s FINANCES bcuz he´s BLIND! Tito has THINGS in LIFE that he wants to do & is getting OLDER by the DAY! What if alex lives to be 95 & Tito goes first?


That dude alex now has perhaps the most innocent GARIFUNA MAN as a VIRTUAL SLAVE / PERSONAL SERVANT! alex YELLS at Tito but remember that Tito is AUTISTIC and doesn´thave NORMAL INTELLIGENCE and gets CONFUSED at times. alex prefers the company of peepo with his last name who live nearby & this is just 1 of the reasons why I go by SMITH 

he claims that my Mom built her OWN HOUSE behind his back but he´s the ONLY 1 BENEFITTING FROM IT & TALKS of SHARING the PROCEEDS go NOWHERE! At all times of the day he calls on Tito as if he was a BUTLER for a OLD BLIND NIGGA. As I don´t stay in his house anymore...........


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qndouAfigNQ Deeper by Xzibit

but remember - CRUEL PEEPO are usually very CHARMING! What is it to actually LIVE with alex? Not many know! 

What I wanna do before I leave this place is FREE TITO from SLAVERY bcuz alex is a BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE that needs to be STOPPED before he sucks the LIFE out of my BROTHER!

for the record, if ya think it matters, tell alex that he CAN KEEP his SHIT as I don´t want it even though I told him that already. All I want is what my MOM left Me! 

To those who want to get in THIS I DARE YOU to say that all of these assertions are LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Of course there will be PEOPLE who dont get it and so what? Speaking from a strictly MORAL PLACE, HOW does a HOUSE get built BEHIND YOUR BACK and yet YOU are the ONLY ONE BENEFITTING from it? If someone did that to Me I would want NOTHING to do with it but WE talking about alex hereFor all of you who want to QUESTION ME ANSWER that first because that was MY MOTHER! My Mom told Me EVERYTHING because she TRUSTED Me! Who among you can tell Me that you know alex or my own Mom better than Me? My MOTHER told Me with her own mouth that the house was for Javier and you REFUSE to SHARE as Mom didnt leave a will. WHY did a WOMAN who KNEW BUSINESS not leave behind a WILL? Its not beneath alex to THREATEN with DEATH because he used to always tell Me he was going to get his GUN and SHOOT ME! Ask alex who she left it to but you aint gonna do that because too many GARIFUNA THINK that OLD AGE makes 1 ALWAYS RIGHT. Im EXPOSING alexes ass once and for all. Whenever alex would talk about that house he would start YELLING and SCREAMING so why not ask him WHY he did that I could bring up so much MORE but it would only CONFUSE YOU. I dont have ANYTHING to PROVE to people LOOKING IN from the OUTSIDE! Do yall remember the YOLANDA STORY? This SHIT is not NEW but Im gonna put a STOP to it! This is about JUSTICE and its PERSONAL!!!!!!!


Look up what the word SHARE means! No one is trying to cut alex out of anything! The point is that the house is not just his!!!!!!!!!!!!


This FREEING of Tito aint gonna stop so get used to it! Lets go somewhere else and be done with Part III.......................in reality, I have to address those who say WHATEVER they say as if they know all of my business. Who among you can say that Ive EVER stuck my nose in YOUR FAMILY BUSINESS? I met most of yall when yall were still BABIES and so WE did not GROW up the SAME so JUDGING Me without really knowing US and only hearing what alex says about US is pure BULLSHIT! The reason why MANUELAs SONS didnt come to Honduras was because alex NEVER CHANGED & NEVER will & regardless of what YOU THINK & WE aint got to PROVE SHIT to none of you! FUCK PROPERTY, HOUSES & all that & give US OUR BROTHER! I the Blak Smith DECLARE here on Public Record that alex can KEEP ALL that SHIT if he lets T go & this is no joke! Free Tito because if you ASSUME that Im CRAZY just check the LAW! Have a great day & dont forget to check the LAW FAMILY! Your EDUCATION today was to LEARN how not to get EMOTIONAL but on how to RESEARCH whatever it is you need to KNOW. Fuck what Im writing & check those books Nigger! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBwsG8ubFw&list=RDFfBwsG8ubFw Rock the Boat by Hues Corp. 


This concludes OUR section on EDUCATION.....................in Part IV, WE go into LAW & LABOR. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy