OPERATION SAVE TITO Part XII this goes OUT to the HATERS




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E Hate Me Now by Nas

Yeah.......do you smell the HATE yet? Those who love tN are probably over the age of 40, born in Honduras and know him as a really FUNNY GUY who´s always making jokes. Those who really know him but know the side that I speak of are still going to love him and I don´t blame you because I try to live my LIFE in PEACE so FEEL FREE to be YOU. Now check this out. When tN retired from general motors at the beginning of 1991, he had a PARTY and in that same week, ran his ASS to Honduras as if the LAW was after him. Another big thing that he did was not allowing Mom to receive her RETIREMENT PACKAGE because his INSURANCE had him, Mom & Tito covered. This is where it gets INTERESTING. 

WE flash forward a few years and tN is almost completely BLIND. Some papers arrive in NY that need to be EXPEDITED so that the insurance coverage continues. These papers arrive at the house of a cousin who shall remain nameless. Because of previous fuckery, my Brother Manny refused to answer tN´s phone calls and by the time that cousin sent the needed paperwork, the coverage EXPIRED. Note that Manny was not in communication with tN for his own reasons as tN is always at WAR with US & BLAMED Manny when in fact, if he had let Mom RETIRE with her own insurance package, she would have been taken care of and probably would still be alive today. As well, tN could have moved to the South PART TIME & when they needed better MEDICAL CARE, would not have to get on & off planes to do so but tN KNOWS ALL & listens to no 1 in his OWN FAMILY. You cannot even bring up what he does not want to hear. He has his own head so up his ass that he could not hear you if you SCREAMED INSTRUCTIONS at him. This was just ANOTHER REASON why Mom died too young. Evil people die OLD so that they can SUFFER! He will as well.



Haters Gonna Hate (Kid Cudi Edition)


Okay this goes out to my HATERS in Travesia that HATE so much that they actually have sit down MEETINGS about Me. I am about to really TURN UP and I have PEOPLE who are not very VOCAL but are HELPING Me because what I am doing is RIGHT. Let Me ask you all a question..........if your Mother died, would you allow ANYONE to keep you from your BIRTHRIGHT including your FATHER? Right about now, I´m feeling like the Lion King but instead of battling my Uncle, I´m doing this with tN, my supposed FATHER. I already told yáll what the LAW says & I know how things happen in Honduras but I will not LOSE. Right now, there is a 9PM Curfew because so many are getting KILLED. The crosses burn as the tables turn you know & tN & all of his BULLSHIT is about to be put to a HALT! At this point its ALL or NOTHING because I am on the RIGHT SIDE of EVERYTHING! Keep having your meetings getting 1 sided INFORMATION. I would HOPE that instead of focusing on my FAMILY PROBLEMS that you would take the ideas on DEVELOPING Travesia instead of HATING on something that doesn´t concern you directly. Just like with his own FAMILY, tN doesn´t give a FUCK about YOU because he was raised like a WOLF. 



lion king photo: lion king l_5a0685db8f32d4734160d136aa0d0a1f.jpg

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2Wp5SLHwTw Lion in the Jungle by Rob Symeonn

I already know that most of these Patriarchal Dudes who are really closet HOMOSEXUALS won´t UNDERSTAND what it is I am saying because deep down inside, you HATE WOMEN. Anyone with a little bit of KNOWLEDGE knows that REAL LOVE is FREEDOM & none of US including myself has ever had it. As well, most of you only focus on MONEY & are STINGY because you remember that you did not have any as a young person. tN is a JEALOUS BLOOD SUCKER and used to always tell Me that my Father did not BUY Me anything like that when I was YOUNG but the stuff I bought was not in existence when he was a CHILD. Huh? Now that things have CHANGED, I am here for the LONG HAUL so get READY for it tN. This is how Garifuna Niggers think.........if I leave without Tito you all will say that I LOST. If I leave and have to come back because SOMETHING HAPPENS and I do not have the MONEY to come back they are going to say that I am BROKE. Who among would take care of Tito without taking ADVANTAGE of him? Fuck ALL HATERS and I do not care who you are! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GnkEF_on0 Free by Denice Williams


Eventally, something TRAGIC is going to happen! If tN even CARED a little, he would at least sit down with US and DISCUSS how to go forward but because he thinks that he is OUR GOD and does NO WRONG, he will not! He is not READY for what is to come and I have the LAW on my side! It is UNFORTUNATE that tN will DIE ALONE without the LOVE of his OWN SONS but that is how it goes and he STARTED IT! This concludes the series wherein SOON, Tito will be FREE! Tito will watch movies, go out and EAT, DRINK, see a CONCERT and take WALKS without being on an ERRAND or WORKING. He deserves to be FREE and FREE he will BE! My name is the Blak Smith and I approve this message..............watch when Tito gets FREE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy