OPERATION SAVE TITO UPDATE # 1.......its MORE than PERSONAL!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AAcgtMjUI Rock the Boat by the Aaliyah

So its your favorite blogger who came to this earth to rock the BOAT and in order to save Tito, WE are going to not give a FUCK about how you feel! The infamous tN is still an ASSHOLE but because so many of you have asked the right questions, WE are going to get straight into it all. Without Me actually telling people of what I am going thru here in Honduras, they are coming up to Me and telling Me they see what is really going on and most do not like it. What you are doing is wrong yo!

My brother Javier got married in 1990 and tN the ASSHOLE got offended because while doing the invitations, Javier did not know that the parents of both parties should have received the SPECIAL GRAND INVITES. As he was never married before and did not know better, most would have let it go but not tN. Because tN is such a PERFECTIONIST, he vowed not to go to the wedding even though ALL in the FAMILY urged him to. Eventually, he did go but came in clothes like he was hanging out at the local bar with his friends. What I am doing in telling yall all this is that tN has a very UNFORGIVING SPIRIT when it comes to his direct family but treats OUR COUSINS better than US and this is still going on! I will finsih this article with what did NOT do for my Mother in DEATH at the end of this article. This must stop so that COMMUNICATION can happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YST-JQ1bREA Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone

What I am going to do now is put out the NAMES of the persons most RESPONSIBLE for helping tN do what he does. All of these peepo have BENEFITTED from Me helping them but after my Mother passed on, all of these various NIGGERS have done nothing but SPIT on my Mothers GRAVE as they take direction from tN. I asked in the series, if my Mom was to visit you in a dream, what would you tell her as you SABOTAGE her SONS who never did ANYTHING to VIOLATE or INTEFERE in your own family affairs? Also as previously said, I helped you all out when your FATHER and GRANDFATHER was on his DEATH BED but since then yall have ABANDONED ME saying shit like I do not want to get involved while you SNAKE Me and my INTERNAL FAMILY MEMBERS. Because tN is the RINGLEADER, he gets the majority of the BLAME but again, Me, Javier and Manny want Tito in the USA so that he can LIVE his LIFE and have ACCESS to the HOUSE OUR MOTHER left behind for her SONS because tN is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to live with and that is why she built that HOUSE. tn is not GOD so FUCK HIM! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zryovw_FD4Y A House is not a Home by Luther Vandross

Because the shit going on is so pervasive in the Garifuna Community, I will start with the # 1 CLOWN in this FIASCO and his name is sixto david lambert. He is involved in local politics and most people in Travesia do not like him He is my 1st cousin. This niKKKa was filtering tNs messages to Me and used to piss Me off when I was taking care of my Mom last year. He is almost 50 years old but he is a A CLASS COWARD! He dare not address Me because he knows that I took care and bought his Father down here from NYC after helping take care of him. The first few days I was here he was sticking pins in Me but as my Mom  was sick, I had to ignore it because I would have EXPLODED if I went off. When I came back to Honduras this year, I saw him in front of his now deceased Fathers house standing with his wife and when I greeted him, he went inside his car leaving his wife outside like a little BITCH! What if I was wanting to fight? When he sees Me, he acts as if he does not see Me so what is that but GUILT? Even though you are a FAMILY MEMBER, you are a class A BITCH because you are helping tN SHIT on US! Not 1 of Manuelas Sons abandoned her but WE had to leave her alone because tN is such an ASSHOLE. Maybe I need to start some SABOTAGE in your FAMILY! 






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ We are Family by Sister Sledge

The only reason why yall can do this is because tN allows it while he keeps US away from what is OURS! Next on my shit list is sixtos son bryan david lambert and he is tNs grand nephew. That niKKKa was watching Me for tN.  tN THINKS that everybody is STUPID while he is the only SMART 1 but I used to feed bryan the info he wanted so he could go and tell tN what I thought because unlike yall UNDEVELOPED MOTHERFUCKERS, I do not give a FUCK what people think of Me! This niKKKa is not even near HALF my AGE but thinks he can tell Me stuff as if I did not know that he speaks for tN. WE even smoked WEED together and he probably did not inhale it as if I did not know that he was reporting back to tN. He travels back and forth to the u.s with tN and is his outside eyes and ears and that is cool as tN is BLIND and needs that but the next question I have is WHY the FUCK is Tito looking like SHIT while yall are always dressed nice with your hair trimmed properly? They are in the US now. There is so much to this and if you are looking out for Tito, exactly what is it that you are doing for him? No one of yall niKKKas matter to Me as yall are just FLUNKIES. 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pI Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann


Next up is the next niKKKa that figures BIG in all of this and instead of bullshitting about it all, I am just going to put his name out there as edwin harry better known as geobani. More than anybody else, this dude really disappointed Me because he is LIVING IN my MOTHERS HOUSE and DOES NOT want to move out. I told him that I want to be in her house while here and that my 85 year old BLIND Aunt who owns the land the HOUSES are on wants to be in FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS before she goes but do you think he cared? He insists that he had a DEAL with my Mom to buy that house but he does not know that tN cannot sell that house and will just collect rent from him supposedly til he dies but I got some news for you.........tN is playing you because he CANNOT SELL because I made sure of that! tN had the NERVE to tell Me that he owned the house because he pays the TAXES and when I asked him from what money, he had no answer because he is full of SHIT! Before Ma died, I told him that Ma told Me from her mouth to my ears that the house was for Javier and Me, tN and Javier discussed all this before my Mom passed. As usual, tN threw in his STALLING TACTICS and Mom got worse and here WE are. At geobani, just know that I am now in Honduras for as LONG as I have to be until I get YOU and YOUR FAMILY OUT so that when my BROTHERS come down, WE do not have to stay with the troublesome tN. geobani, you can WIPE YOUR ASS with that AGREEMENT you have with tN because you are not going to get that HOUSE. I am CLAIMING it for Me and my BROTHERS! Because of your FUCKERY, I am now going to have to get your FAMILY out by KINDLY and with TOTAL RESPECT, asking your lady to MOVE OUT of a HOUSE my MOTHER LEFT for her CHILDREN. As a MOTHER, I would think she would UNDERSTAND that. You disappoint Me because IMAGINE someone doing the same to YOUR CHILDREN! One way or another, YOU WILL be OUT of the HOUSE that my FATHER did not PAY FOR! Did you know tN claims my Mom STOLE from him to build her HOUSE? If you SAY that my Mom was like FAMILY to YOU, how dare you DISRESPECT her in DEATH like this? If you REFUSE to leave, you will FORCE Me to get DIRTY because none of yall obviously give a fuck about US as you listen to tN talk about US as if he RESPECTS US! Why not wait for your Mom to die and as a matter of fact, where is she?


 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY I love it by Icona Pop



Next, WE go to the BROTHERS LAMBERT aka Javier and Manny trying to 1. get OUR HOUSE back and 2. LIBERATE Tito from tN. All I have to say to yall is that WE must be BOLD and UNAFRAID for what is rightfully OURS. Now that all is out and in the open with tN in NY, let him know that WE are 1 and I do not give a FUCK but tN can no longer ORDER US around as WE are all over 40 years old! At tN, why not stop being a PAYBACK niKKKa meaning, feeling like you have to PAY BACK every TRANGRESSION however long ago done to you? It seems like you want to PAY BACK EVERYTHING RETROACTIVELY and make US pay for something WE did not do! Why did Ma build that HOUSE behind your back? You are going to be the ONLY 1 to BENEFIT from stuff that was not left for you? What you are doing is STEALING on TECHNICALITIES niKKKa! No one lives without offending or getting offended so why is it that you want to leave US a MESS IF you die before US? Why not sort out whats going to happen with Tito now? In 1994, Javier was heavily hurt in a fire. In 2004, I almost died of Malaria and almost went out in March of this year in Honduras in a fire. As well, Manny had a BAD CAR ACCIDENT last year so there are no guarantees in LIFE. What the FUCK are you waiting for?


When are you going to GROW UP? When are you going to stop being SELFISH? How dare you accuse my Mother of STEALING MONEY from your account when all she did was work? You better stop DISRERSPECTING my Mom because her only FAULT in marrying you was NEVER LEAVING your STUPID ASS! Keep your stuff but WE are not going to ASK for what is OURS as WE are going to take it! Give your shit to who you feel deserves it but first FREE TITO! 

 

http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-intruders-ill-always-love-my-mama.html

Last but not least and something I never talk about is that tN is getting the PROFIT off of my Grandmother Mama Pensa House who absolutely HATED tN! After my Uncle passed on, that house went to my Mom who fell ill soon after and then into his hands. Before my Mom got sick, she worked out a DEAL to sell that house to a 1st cousin but because Mom was sick when I got here last year, I decided not to pursue with all that was going on. I do not know where that process is now but do you think that tN is going to SHARE any of that money with the RIGHTFUL HEIRS? As he is not an HEIR to somebody who could not stand him, why not give some of that money up? tN is a money hungry PUNK who absolutely pays his own family back and use it as JUSTIFICATION for his FUCKERY but.........I started this telling yall about Javiers wedding and.........tN did not place a HEADSTONE on my Mothers GRAVESITE! Did he forget about his WIFE of almost 55 years or was it like FUCK IT? Which is worse, ya son making an innocent mistake or are you still paying US back by NEGLECTING her yet again? Basically speaking, with Ma out of the way, that niKKKa is HAPPY but I am watching every move you make! This is why I say that all of these niKKKas is LATENT HOMOSEXUALS because yall HATE WOMEN and LOVE THINGS and MONEY. Get it right. Tito MUST be FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy